Reviews for A Daddy Story
exca314 chapter 7 . 2/11
This is really good so far! Though I do still wonder who gave America the chair... Please update soon!
SomeoneKnew chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
UPDATE THIS GOTTVERDAMMTEN STORY ALREADY! Please! It's been over FIVE EFFING YEARS! Just... please... get it done.
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
7 paragraphs in:
'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just know it'll be the Revolutionary War! I'm going to start sobbing AGAIN! I hate my home state. Sadistic little *beep*.'
After the chapter:
'Sorry, Cali. But siriusly! Stop doing this! I never know if it'll start the heartbreak this chapter, or if it'll just be more setup!' *almost cries*
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Gods of Olympus and Asgard, I am so glad my family isn't this messy. *facepalm* Dummkopfs. But it's great, nonetheless! I'm just worried about this 'eventually'... I don't want to have to go through that!
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Aaw! So adorable! America and States fluff. :3
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
YES, I managed to not be torn completely apart by the feels! Well, then again, there actually wasn't any part of the Revolutionary War in this, but still. It counts, okay?!
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
asdfghjkl YOU ARE WORSE THAN UMBITCH, CALI. I literally have a pain in my chest. (Umbitch is Dolores Jane Umbridge, BTW) YOU SADISTIC, EVIL, CRUEL *beep* *beep* *beep* *beeeeeeep*. Gott verdammte, now I'm going to just die of feels, aren't I?
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
My own home state, turning against me. Are you sadistic or something, Callista? Do you want me to die of heartbreak?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE CRIED IN THE PAST HALF HOUR?! asdfghjkl asdfghjkl asdfghjkl I have typed that word exactly 47 times in the last fifteen minutes alone. asdfghjkl asdjkl asdfghjkl Now it's fifty, for the fifty states. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, CALI? OR WOULD YOU PREFER ME CURLED UP IN A BALL SOBBING MY HEART OUT IN THE CORNER?!
Thesuncomesaftertherain chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I like the cute family feel! Especially how I'm learning a bit more about the states, and I love the personalities you give. And the story of Canada and America made me so worried and sad so UPDATE. pretty please! Also the footnote about America telling Maryland that babies come from storks...the whole mini story made me feel so bad for the little states but the expression America probably had was HILARIOUS and i just started laughing. But what did you mean when you said "Virginia moved out a long time ago"?
Love the cute familyness!
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
You haven't updated in a while. :( PLZ DIS FIC IS AMAZING! (- HORRIBLE GRAMMER)

Tee Hee :P
La'Rae and Ninjas Incorporated chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
This is cool...
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
You made Alfred such a good dad. The States were adorable. Now I want him to adopt me.
Zukofan23 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
O...M...G... Hysterical. I love it. Can't wait to see Arizona's reaction!
Smile 8D chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
I love this story, every time, I see it i re-read it, just to get the full effect of it all over again!

Please, please update soon! 3

.AJS

PS:- I'll be your Beta~ xD
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Are you kidding? Of COURSE I'll be back to help with the next chapter! (And, if you still want me, the chapter after that, and the one after that, and... Yeah. XD) :D I love this fic. It's just adorable. :3

The flashback scene turned out very nicely. And part two was definitely good as well. You're doing great here! I can't wait to see the next chapter, and hear the rest of the story!

-Eggy