Reviews for A Daddy Story
Thesuncomesaftertherain chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I like the cute family feel! Especially how I'm learning a bit more about the states, and I love the personalities you give. And the story of Canada and America made me so worried and sad so UPDATE. pretty please! Also the footnote about America telling Maryland that babies come from storks...the whole mini story made me feel so bad for the little states but the expression America probably had was HILARIOUS and i just started laughing. But what did you mean when you said "Virginia moved out a long time ago"?
Love the cute familyness!
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
You haven't updated in a while. :( PLZ DIS FIC IS AMAZING! (- HORRIBLE GRAMMER)

Tee Hee :P
La'Rae and Ninjas Incorporated chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
This is cool...
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
You made Alfred such a good dad. The States were adorable. Now I want him to adopt me.
Zukofan23 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
O...M...G... Hysterical. I love it. Can't wait to see Arizona's reaction!
Smile 8D chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
I love this story, every time, I see it i re-read it, just to get the full effect of it all over again!

Please, please update soon! 3

.AJS

PS:- I'll be your Beta xD
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Are you kidding? Of COURSE I'll be back to help with the next chapter! (And, if you still want me, the chapter after that, and the one after that, and... Yeah. XD) :D I love this fic. It's just adorable. :3

The flashback scene turned out very nicely. And part two was definitely good as well. You're doing great here! I can't wait to see the next chapter, and hear the rest of the story!

-Eggy
anon chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
I really enjoyed this story and hope that there's more coming. There aren't a lot of fics out there that feature America interacting on a substantial level with the states and this one just shows how awesome the potential can be.
Smile 8D chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Haha! I'm falling in love with all of the states!

Please continue! :D

.AJS
G.Wings chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
HAHAHA! this is good!
Noodles Bamboodles chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Aww, this story's so adorable! I love your personification of the states, you write them so well. Also, I thought your backround to America's glasses was really cool, a good insight.

And just for laughs, when America said, "Please don't shoot me" at first I thought he said something along the lines of "please don't throw a tire at me" XD I think I should practice my Spanish a little more ;)
Divadcreator chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
awesome chapter I really like this family XD jajja about the spanish I think you can correct I'm the hero, please don't shoot me. the translation would be Soy el heroe, porfavor no me disparen and : "Stupid Territory waking us all up the morning, I wanted to get to do this why couldn't she have just slept late-" to Territorio estupido despertandonos a todos en la maƱana, yo queria hacer eso porque no se pudo quedar dormida hasta mas tard- also big brother is better translated into hermano mayor because hermano grande its like saying brother big XDD but hey spanish is hard to learn so dont worry, because we have so many words that can mean the same thing its kind of hard o well I hope this is of some help for you and if you have any question with spanish please feel free to ask me!
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I can s picture this family time, so I'm understanding the first 13 are already out of the house? Becasue this is your awesomse story which is really coming along I don't want to assume anything. And I also love hw you tell the story in a way I'm sure any parent would tell their young kids the revolution
PinkPanther123 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
AHAHA! "I'm the hero, please don't shoot me."! Oh that's good. :) I'm learning spanish! ...Unfortunly, I'm still in the "I like cookies" phase Dx xD (Which is "Me encantan galletas" if you didn't know. :D)

It's 2:30am right now. Hah. xD Awesome chapter (I can so picture this happening :D)! Update soon

PinkPanther123
15animefreak15 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
So far this is pretty good. I love that you've included more states. But I was just wondering if you were planning on including more of the Midwestern or Northeast states? Like Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, etc?