Reviews for Anniversary
Lady Shadow92 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
very sweet I loved reading it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
wow that was so amazing I loved it can't wait to read part two
yukigirl24 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
very sweet story I really enjoyed reading it! :)
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Loved it!
The Tunnels1987 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Hello...Today i had read ths story,and it s so beautyfull
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Like Catherine, I cringe too, every time (I read) Vincent called a monster, even if it's by a little kid. A monster is supposed to be a scary, ugly creature, and Vincent is definitely not that.

I agree with Maria. It's hard to believe that Vincent had never had Pizza. It is, or at least used to be, such a cheap food to buy, and in 3 decades I'm sure Vincent would have had the chance to taste pizza from visiting a helper.

Found a few spelling mistakes of small words like he instead of she or the, and see instead of she, there instead of their.

I think replacing the word problem for grief or melancholy would sound better, but that's just a suggestion.

It's a very nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
VRB Mariposa chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
That was a very cute story. This chapter was also filled with emotion - acceptance, resignation, comfort (words that jump to mind to describe what I feel)

Thanks for the entertainment

VRB Mariposa chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow, that chapter was filled with emotions. Many different emtions though happiness with Naomi, then extreme sadness with Catherine. Opposites of the spectrum.

I love your writing.

Maria chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Great story, thanks for sharing.

Just a couple thoughts:

* If this is the year after A happy life, it's 1989 in the story. I'm having a little trouble thinking Vincent has never had a pizza, both because it's easy to make (they could do it in the tunnels), or he could have tried it from helpers anytime in his 33 years of age. But it's just my opinion!

* "Come back to me. I don't want to loos you." sounds a little strange from Father...

Keep writing!
Sarai chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Cute story.
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Awesome story, so glad you are working on another one.