Reviews for Take Anything You Want From Me
Nolona chapter 1 . 8/10
Perfect - thank you for a brilliant read
Rybka781 chapter 1 . 6/15
It maked me cry...
At the same time what happened to Puck is horrible and at the same time the relationship and the way you wrote this OS is wonderful. I think, really, that this is one of the greatest ( or even maybe the greatest ) one shot that I ever read.
aussiegleek18 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Very very nice.
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I enjoyed very much
Raafie-a Ismail chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Im a girl and i love glee
vfft chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Amazingly good!
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow! This was absolutely amazing! Truly amazing writing. Definitely kept my attention the entire time and had me wondering what had happened to Puck. You did a wonderful job! I absolutely loved this fic!
Lexy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So, i dunno speak english very well, and i think had not understood anything, but what i understood was just... In french we say "indescriptible", in english i don't know the word but it was. I want to thank you for this story cause it was just amazing! I liked it :)
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow! Seriously heart wrenching without being overly dramatic. Beautifully written.
puck chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i like you because i love you so much your fited and sexy like see you doing pool clean
Love Mary Kate Nicholson
Danielle Stephen chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I've been trying to type a story like this for inspiration on a website called . You gave me great inspiration. This was awesome! Keep writing. Visit my profile and read my books at /KaseyLuvsYou
ultraviolet chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh God, this story is phenomenal. It's really... deep, and a little (lot) heartbreaking. And it's not over the top sexual (not that that sort of thing can't have it's place), but the amounts you do include are tasteful and helpful for the story and the plot. The honesty and the sort of raw, completely truthful quality that this story has makes it all seem very real, and engrosses the reader.
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is astoundingly good. Fantastic work! Thank you for writing it