Reviews for Hyoutei Happens in Vegas
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Wakaaaa why are you the only uke who does not buy the bikini I wanna see you in oneeeee ;3;
Rikkai is here! Yesss www xD
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Wow, did I mention that I like the relationship between Shishido, Gakuto and Jirou here? They really do listen to Shishido, and that is really refreshing for me because most of the fics always make Shishido and Gakuto to fight all the time, while Jirou listen to no one and just be hyper.

Awww Jirou and Gakuto are punished (go to bed early eyh) for their acts. /pat them
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Taki, you have just defiled my innocent baby Waka- good one! XD
Waka being innocent is so refreshing and adorable! 33
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
OH MY GOD YES BLESS YOU FOR MAKING CHOUTAROU AS THE UKE HERE AAAAAAAAAA- it really is hard to find ShishiTori relationship (all I could find is ToriShishi urgh) oh my god I love youuu! Uke Association ftw www!

My Waka is in lingerie. He. Is. In. Lingerie. /screech
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Shishido and Gakuto's friendship is just so precious. And with Jirou and Waka also being protective on Gakuto is just so adorable!

/it looks like the ukes are together in this
/but I see Shishido as seme huhuhu
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
All of my Hyotei OTPs aaaaaaaa 33
Wakashi don't be too cute please my heart cannot handle it. And Taki- you beautiful human you, don't tease my Waka too much please x'D
GreenLicious19 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
aw man..u suppose to write more.. this story really fascinating.. aaaaa the idea really great! XD
I laugh my ass off cz those dance perform, aaaaa I wanted more ;_;
good story ! and btw all of your stories really good X3 nice work, hope u'll continue this story.
MartySmarty1111 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
OMG PLEASE continue this pleaseeeeeeeeee
Romamama chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
gah!1 kALJFSAKFN;LSAKNLK GAH! you updated *dies* okay I will stop dying for now... and dang that's gotta be a large bruise *chuckles* oh well :D and poor Marui- er Jiroh- eh whoever was wrong TTTT :)) okay now I really really love you...so many Fuji moments kya~~~~ *dies* wtf? okay now since there's no HaruMaru *sighs* I still appreciate the awesomeness *sniff* but I still love you becaus of ya know Fuji- but don't misunderstand I'll still love you even without Fuji- But Fuji's just so Awe- *bricked by Fuji* gomen..._ oh and why is Marui, Jiroh's sempai? just wanna ask but anyway updaaaaaate more (or I'll eat Sanada :) ) well okay I can't do that...but I'll try XDDD
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Yeah that's right you better continue this story! XD lol oh no Syuusuke killed Misuli I-I mean Mizuki D: oh god, there goes the dramaticness of Hyotei once again, I can already see it in my head! "DO YOUR BEST, SHISHIDO-SAN!" Chotarou yelled, one arm outstretched as pink sparkles flew around over a sunset behind him, "Farewell, Chotarou..." Shishido falls into a large pit full of water, "NOOOO SHISHIDO-SAN!" Voice echoes TT_TT *cough* ... sorry about that... aw, I wanted to see Sanada and Oshitari dance *pout* well I guess I will in the next chapter... maybe... hopefully... *Looks at you with big uke Kirihara eyes* *nudge* *nudge* XD can't wait for the next chapter!
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
soooooooooo hilarious and kawaii... thanks for the amazing update... please update this soon... its really nice... and interesting... :D
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
so fun to read... and oh oh.. why did niou and gakuto did it... hmmm wonder what will yuushi and yagyuu will say... hope gakuto and yuushi will have make up sex... and niou and yagyuu too... and hope yagyuu and yuushi forgives their lovers... hihihi.. this is so interesting.. please continue and update really soon...
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
oh my gosh... this is so going to get crazy... this is so awesome... just love it.. please update... and wow... more and more characters... please continue and update this really soon...
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
so hilarious... love it.. please continue and update this really soon... its so hot...
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
this is so hilarious... and ooh... its so cute that ryou has command over gakuto and jirou even though he is the youngest of the three... ryou is so funny acting like a parent... hahahaha just love this.. please continue and update really soon...