Reviews for A Perfect Possible Future
Calen chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
Lol, good ending. Angsty fic tho. *sigh* Been reading way to many of those type of Harper fics. Get me like all sad and depressed too! Write more, but more happyhappy endings! :)
Natta chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
good story, I like
Lady Parcifal chapter 7 . 3/18/2003
Wow! I loved the last scene. it was so real! I desperately want a chapter like this one on the series!
Medusa28 chapter 7 . 10/20/2002
LOVED IT...but you might know i also love the fics where T/H kiss but hey i loved this one to. People not getting along then getting along is GREAT!

L8TER DAYZ

~*~Medusa28~*~
Bolo chapter 7 . 4/28/2002
Nice I liked it alot. But wasnt Harper dead in Trances future so there wasnt time for much of anything. Trance had the time to know and understand just about everyone but Harper in the future, theirs alot she doesnt know.
Mary Rose chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
That was a very good story. I liked it.
MagnusXXN chapter 7 . 3/3/2002
THat was very good! Will there be any follow

ups? IF so that would be great. Your very

good at this writing thing!

Email if you'd like.

Hope to read more of your stories.
lilyqueenoftheworld chapter 6 . 3/2/2002
You can't leave me hanging like that! Please, please get another chapter posted.
parisindy chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
thanks for the reviews guys...everyone's allowed their opinions... i just wish if somebody didn't like something they would be contructive in their comments... anyway it does't matter more should be up over the weekend... at the latest monday
bluespace chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
ok that borg guy, really jumping on my last nerve. i say ignor him (i would say write him a nasty email, but he has niglected to post that, the twit) his kind dont know what they are talking about anyway, ignor...thats the best polocy...oh and keep writing of course :)
Raven chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
Just wanted to say I love this story so far, just like I love all of your Harper stories. Especially the stories which have Harper and Beka in them. They're my favourite.

Anyway, you're doing an awesome job. Don't leave us hanging, keep on going!

Raven
bluespace chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
well you just have to write more, you just cant leave it like that. i have to know what happens next. its very good so far..
Ciara chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
I can't wait for this one to be done! I'm dying to find out...I've been coming here daily to check it out!
Jillian chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
Very good story. Love the tense interaction between Trance and Harper and hope to see more interaction (maybe with them working out their differences ;) Can't wait to see what happens next in this story.
Ryoko-chan chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Like the story! It's ver interesting, only I hope Harper doesn't hate Trance forever. Please write more soon.