Reviews for Suzumiya Haruhi no Index
Guardoflight chapter 24 . 7/17
This has been quite the enjoyable story that fuses the world of Haruhi and A Certain Magic in a quite a seamless and clever way. I quite loved the adventures they went on and the Academy City and I wonder how Meltdowner took her denial of preferred payment and whether Haruhi would ever confess her feelings. I hope see more of this and what would happen in the future.
th1s chapter 2 . 5/3
HAHHAHAHHHa... You know I have been in a slump from trash diving. I am glad I finally found something up to my standards.
Parks98 chapter 4 . 4/25
Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute Those two girls are sooo cuuutttteeeee!
Parks98 chapter 2 . 4/25
Yeah we got the number 1 electro master, her stalker and an army clones
Parks98 chapter 1 . 4/25
This is very interesting...very interesting!
Love times 2 chapter 1 . 4/6
I'll just be honest: the punctuation and grammar is laughable.
TheScrap333 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Is it odd that I didn't need the omaké to know what Kuroko said? Word for word I was able to fill in the blanks between the conversations...
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Heh,
...Onesama
Takeru Mayakami chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Nice Tsundere response to Nagato.
GGFBank chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
this is very good! Each character have their personality right. Story are very smooth.

And Nagato relation with Sisters is just MOE!
Overall Views chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
Impression- Interesting idea, shitty start in terms of actual writing, improved over the course of the fanfic, but never actually became good.
MuRioDame chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
Hi! Thank you for the very interesting crossover story you made :D you know, I read it for 2 days in a row, it was simply so interesting I just can't wait for the next update :3 I hope you have a good life and take care, I'll be waiting for the update. Thank you for the story :) *Bow*

[03.18 PM-5/12/2014]
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This looks interesting. Please continue. :)
Sora with an S chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
Is it possible to triple like a story? You're mixing the setting, cast, personalities and power levels of all the characters PERFECTLY. The story flows naturally and is brilliant in all aspects. This chapter is especially well done. You, my friend, are a boss. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Hyakimaru, have you never read a single one of To Aru Majutsu no Index's light novels?