Reviews for By Your Side
TheAwesomeOrange chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
This is a really amazing story! The way the characters are portrayed in this AU is amazing! I hope you will be able to update at sometime, but seeing as the last update was in 2010 I am not expecting anything. Keep being an amazing writer, you are great! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Hey look! Another unfinished story of urs -_-
Hikaru Einsberg chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Hahaha,Raine's funnyI wonder where Ratatosk is?Anyway keep up the good work!
XxLunermoonxX chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I hope you make more frequently. This story is so enjoyable, my eyes were clued to the screen and I couldnt turn away xD
dghsjhnbmfbg chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Great fic so far! I love how you write all the characters, you got their personalities perfect! Good job! :3

Ah, Marta is so irritating, she needs to be brutally murdered. xD

I look forward to your next update!
9E-tan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great work as usual, Rennemeow. I hope you consider some Marta bashing later on, as she must keep her hands off of Ratatosk and Emil! (But that's just me.) Your chapters are hilarious and cute, not to mention intersting- let's hope you'll keep us entertained in this long rollercoaster of forbidden love!
accident prone chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
ahahahaha, Raine is so violent! Poor Lloyd...but yay for lunatic friends! the best friends to have!

ratatosk is so pissy...oh well!
AntiSora chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
:D Yay! Yay! Yay! .. Cute story so far! Great job writing it! You're good at this. :3 Very nice!

I love how you have the original ToS cast involved, too. Presea amused me. I love teh interaction between Zelos and Marta, too. You've got them all perfectly in character, IMO. :3

I was highly amused by the way you brought in Emil's initial confusion about Ratatosk's name. ..

Haa.. Just a great thing to read overall! Normally, I'm not fond of a school-setting for fanfics, but this one really is a great one! ..

I can't wait for your next update! And this pairing needs far more love than it gets. It really does.
warmaidens chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aw, poor Emil. I feel bad for em. D:

Anyway, good story so far.:D
accident prone chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
ooh, you wrote more than one rata/emil thing! And this one's multi-chapter! :D Yay!

I feel terrible about it, but the first part made me laugh.

'Your hair looks like a demented antenna!'

'Ever hear of a comb or hair-gel, you moron?'

Hahahaha! Oops...sorry, Emil.

And Ratatosk seems like a badass. It's awesome.

Aw, man...does Marta HAVE to exist? (sigh) XP Update soon?