Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
StrawberryParfait chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I really enjoyed this! :D I always wanted this kind of scenario to happen during that part in the show, and you have written it perfectly. _ I think you did a really great job portraying all the characters, I didn't think anyone was OOC. Great fic, definately one of my favorites now. :3
shadowdolls chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
This was...wow. You're so...wow. Omg I am speechless. This fic was amazing! I thought I would've been left in a cliffy because there was only 2 chapters but damn, you ended it just right! And with the song I was listening to (Temporary Bliss by The Cab) it set the perfect mood! Oh the angst and comfort! Love this! Probably my favorite Takouji story ever! You're amazing and I'm glad I found your story!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
That was fucking BEAUTIFUL! Three Days Grace, AND Digimon Frontier, WITH one of my favorite pairings of all time! You bloody genius, I could give you a big wet kiss! Lol, jk.

Now to listen to the song...
Anime fan chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
This is a really good story. Wish there was another chapter telling use what happened next. Like how Koji took care of Takuya. But still this is a really good story. Good job!
nicole chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
FANGIRLS SQEUALS
Rukeya chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? This was amazing, it was in no way OOC, it wasn't rushed, and you are AMAZING at writing songfics! This is like, my FAVORITEEEE Takouji EVER :3 It's such a shame there aren't a lot of those.. I would definitely love it if you wrote more! You're an amazing author, I'm in love with your writing style, and in love with this little masterpiece too. :3 Keep up the great work!
asebi chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
haha..since you mentioned the song, (and i just so happen to have it) i listened to it while i read this :)

Love the song and love the story XD...its too cute for words

(I love that scene from the show too)
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
awww so cute, I liked it very much. great job and good details.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
that was well written, great job so far.
Gih Bright chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Oh God! Too cute this fic!

Is that type of lecture that holds you! And my english is poor,so i can't write something good enough to you undrestand, but your fic was cute ante intence.

I liked that form you make Takuya and Kouji, i don't think they are OOC.

Well, I need put it on my favorites.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Awesome story;...you're an awesome writer; hope you make more takouji fics...I'd love to read them...
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Takuya's got issues...
coolbluerocker chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Omg! Loved the story and chapter! I want more! Could you please write a sequel where Takuya is sick and Kouji has to take care of him or something? That would be so great! I'd love that! I loved how in this story how Takuya is so confused and Kouji tries to help him. Then in the end he carries Takuya back to the group! Please do the sequel! Thanks!
Gryphon's wing chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Aw. That was so sweet. You gonna write anymore of these two. I love these kinds of stories. Though if you'd added a bit of Duskmon finding Takuya and Kouji saving him or vice versa that woulda been good. lol. Anyways that was a great story.
Blaze Snow chapter 2 . 4/16/2010