Reviews for Meet the Family The WHOLE Family
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hahahahha...another outstanding one shot. Great job! Seriously...I hope you consider writing a multichapter fic for these two. I loved it!
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love this one-shot! It's so sweet and cute! (:
Loresign chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is a cute story. Well written and you get all characters right.

High praise to you. I hope you do another like this.

I kinda would like to see how each person reacts to their flight time.
LOL :D
Supabec chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
hi awesome crossover u totally made it work

loved all 3 of your story involing clark/buffy great hookup

totally should write more and defo add 2 favorites

thanx :)
cheleyluna chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ok i read all three parts to your story and all i can say is LOOOOVE IT. they were so cool and you should add more.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You handled that nicely and no, I would rather not be put through her family like that. Dawn can be scarey but at least she didn't threaten to light him on fire in his sleep. (chuckles) I liked Xanders interview the best though. Giles was very prepared and so well informed. Nicely done again...Fantastic. Now did I miss something that you wrote because really I loved those 3 stories...Ghost!
hawkeye21343 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
please keep the story going i cant get enough of the Blark or cluffy you pick which is better
alexceasar chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I have absolutely loved this series of one shots. Very nice work on the characterizations and the relationship. More please?
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
i love it that was funny
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Another fun story there, and really enjoyed how the meets went, and can't wait for Clark to meet some of the folks from LA one day, and what big bad might try to use their relationship against them.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
good story

Please do more.
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh, dying of laughter here. Fav lines:

"...Who would believe that dork could actually get the hot new bad girl in town?"

"...I fell in love with you, Clark Kent. Being from the bunny nebula doesn't change that."

Anya would be freaking out to hear that Clark was from the Bunny Nebula.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Thanks a lot for the story! Everybody are in character, especially Xander and Giles. It's nice that Clark passed the test.

Exodus 5 - read the first story. It explains how Buffy and Clark met, and why did Clark started flying.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Another great story. I hope you write more.
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Weren't they dating like for just a couple of weeks? What's up with all this "I love you" stuff? I liked the concept that you had but seriously you lost me here. I just don't believe they really love each other, excited about a new relationship yeah but truely in love no.

The Giles thing seems kind of over the top and he seems to know way too much. Plus Clark is not without resoures of his own. He does have access to all Kryptonian tech which is lightyears ahead of ours. Well maybe not they go out of there way in Smallville to make him look like an idiot so who know he can figure it out.

Lastly when did the Blur know how to fly? Superman flys not the Blur at least I think thats what the writers on Smallville are going for.