Reviews for The Other Light
colourfulchatterbox chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I have a soft spot for Indie movies, so I look for those :)

I LOVED this chapter :) It was nice to see him actually considering the professional route.

Are we going to meet Alice or Edward, cause we have met their other halfs :) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the fact that this is a Emmett and Rosalie story (there are nearly any good ones out there) But I wouldn't mind a mini plot line with the other couples...:P

Keep writing :D
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Riveting chapter...To read and feel the fight through Em's eyes was amazing..

Fantastic writing!
Emmett McCartys angel chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
love it

rosalie is so sweet

ok, bye

kisses

sorry about the short review, my english is terrible XD
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Great chap! I got to know Em a bit more and smirk at his obvious crush or more on Rose..Just hoping she might feel a bit of the same..I liked the bit of history you gave me, especially about his mom and I hope can get Charlie to go see Mr. Hale..
RJRRAA chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
LOVED IT MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
sparkleyangel chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
love it :D
not done baking chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
I love it, of course. I don't love it as much as the first chapter. I'm assuming you spent more time on the first chapter than you have these past three. I think it shows, there's less Emmett in the narrative and it's not as tight. It'd be nice to see that come back. It's all still wonderful though. I loved the scenes with Rosalie.

Sam
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Hey Lady! Great chapter! It was fun to see Rose actually invite Emmett over! I can't wait to see their relationship develop! Although, Nick obviously doesn't want Emmett to date her! EEK! I wonder if they'll have to sneak around behind his back or if he'll realize how awesome Emmett is, and allow him to date Rose!

By the way, I think that was the first time that I'd ever seen Rose cook in a FF story! AWESOME :) LOL
polkahotass chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
LOVED IT! :D

Update soon
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Great chapter! I don't think Rose hates him. She hates what he's doing.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
I think this story is way too underapreciated! It is AWESOMES :)

I LOVE hearing Emmetts POV, are we going to hear some Rosalie? What kind of Rosalie is she?

Keep writing. :)
Manoella Nascimento chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Loved it. It is very interesting. Can't wait to read more! Will Alice, Edward and Jasper appear?
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Great job! I'm starting to worry that Emmett is going to get seriously injured! EEK! Please keep him safe!

I can't wait to see where things go with Emmett and Rosalie! 3

Lisa
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
i love boxer emmett! and i like that rose's dad is trying to help emmett (and his family out) and isn't all, "rosalie, stay away from that boy." he's a real nice guy it seems.
not done baking chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Enjoyed it, I like that I can't tell where this is going.

Samantha