Reviews for The Other Light
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Amazing chapter! have seen Invincible and loved it! while the others sound really interesting..

Some things for Em to consider..hmmm...

Hope to see what happens next for him..

Thanks for this!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I have a soft spot for Indie movies, so I look for those :)

I LOVED this chapter :) It was nice to see him actually considering the professional route.

Are we going to meet Alice or Edward, cause we have met their other halfs :) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the fact that this is a Emmett and Rosalie story (there are nearly any good ones out there) But I wouldn't mind a mini plot line with the other couples...:P

Keep writing :D
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Riveting chapter...To read and feel the fight through Em's eyes was amazing..

Fantastic writing!
Emmett McCartys angel chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
love it

rosalie is so sweet

ok, bye

kisses

sorry about the short review, my english is terrible XD
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Great chap! I got to know Em a bit more and smirk at his obvious crush or more on Rose..Just hoping she might feel a bit of the same..I liked the bit of history you gave me, especially about his mom and I hope can get Charlie to go see Mr. Hale..
RJRRAA chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
LOVED IT MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
sparkleyangel chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
love it :D
not done baking chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
I love it, of course. I don't love it as much as the first chapter. I'm assuming you spent more time on the first chapter than you have these past three. I think it shows, there's less Emmett in the narrative and it's not as tight. It'd be nice to see that come back. It's all still wonderful though. I loved the scenes with Rosalie.

Sam
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Hey Lady! Great chapter! It was fun to see Rose actually invite Emmett over! I can't wait to see their relationship develop! Although, Nick obviously doesn't want Emmett to date her! EEK! I wonder if they'll have to sneak around behind his back or if he'll realize how awesome Emmett is, and allow him to date Rose!

By the way, I think that was the first time that I'd ever seen Rose cook in a FF story! AWESOME :) LOL
polkahotass chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
LOVED IT! :D

Update soon
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Great chapter! I don't think Rose hates him. She hates what he's doing.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
I think this story is way too underapreciated! It is AWESOMES :)

I LOVE hearing Emmetts POV, are we going to hear some Rosalie? What kind of Rosalie is she?

Keep writing. :)
Manoella Nascimento chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Loved it. It is very interesting. Can't wait to read more! Will Alice, Edward and Jasper appear?
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Great job! I'm starting to worry that Emmett is going to get seriously injured! EEK! Please keep him safe!

I can't wait to see where things go with Emmett and Rosalie! 3

Lisa
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
i love boxer emmett! and i like that rose's dad is trying to help emmett (and his family out) and isn't all, "rosalie, stay away from that boy." he's a real nice guy it seems.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »