Reviews for The Other Light
RJRRAA chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
TheCullenThree chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
ure an awsoem writer! cant wait for the next chapter!
sparkleyangel chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
i like it :D
atypical-swan chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Okay, so I want to know who it was screaming for Emmett in the audience. Part of me is scared it was Bella, but I really hope it's not. Even though i really want Emmett to stop the underground fighting, I'd hate for it to be because she watched him fight.

As always, looking forward to a next chapter. ;)
TurCha chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Love your writing 3 I can't wait to see what happens next, hope you update soon. Best of luck. -TurCha
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I really love this. It's nice to find a solid Rose/Em story. :D
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
So far I'm really liking this story. And I love that you have Jared and Paul in there because they're my favorite wolfboys after Seth and Quil.

I'm really excited to see how this continues. :)
zoe roe chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I really like this. Keep up the good work.
TheCullenThree chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
this is an amazing stroy! i cant wait to read the rest, whats happening with emmett is making my eyes water, you're an amazing writer!
RJRRAA chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I LOVED IT SO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
kellyl0ve chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
This story is amazing.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I am so glad you conttinued this! :)
I LOVE this chapter, it brought Rose and Emmett closer :)
I really like Rose's dad, he's cool :P

Cannot wait to hear more :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Reading this, all I could think about was wanting to get my back cracked too.. Ughh. Bestfeelingever.
great chapter.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I am in love with this story. Only two chapters in and it's already AMAZING! Can't wait to read more. I'm excited to see the next chapter!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Hey, great job, bb! The parts you added really helped round out the chapter!
I can't wait to see what happens next with Emmett and Rose. I have a feeling that Emmett is going to really push Charlie to see Dr. Nick (both to help his back AND see Rose again!)
But, woa, Rose talking to Paul: I'm starting to get suspicious of him! EEK! He better not make a play for Rose, otherwise Emmett will FLIP OUT! hahah
I can't wait for chapter 3, and I'm so glad you decided to take this story past the one shot!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »