Reviews for The Other Light
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
That was a great chapter. I'm glad to see Rose is back and I have a feeling her dad isn't going to let up on the idea of professional boxing. I feel bad for Charlie but Em's just trying to help him.
sparkleyangel chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
aw poor em :(
not done baking chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Honestly, not your best. I think I'm biased due to format (patience is for wusses), there just seemed to be a lot of mistakes in it. It was mostly missing commas, but I'm sure it'll be easier to read with spaces between the paragraphs. On the plus side, I like where it's going and like I think I've said before, I like the leap you're taking from what you usually write.

And that chiropractic appointment made me miss mine. M.

Sam
atypical-swan chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Poor Emmett - it really has to suck being the primary provider for your family, especially when there's one member that doesn't seem to want to seek help. I hope that Emmett and Bella might be able to get through to Charlie some day and see about getting the help he needs, both physically and mental health wise.

I look forward to seeing how the relationship with Rosalie (and probably Jas and Nick eventually) develops, given their different lives.

Thanks for continuing this. I look forward to more chapters. :)
polkahotass chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Just wanted to tell you that. THIS STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME.
Keep it up! This is one of my fave em/rose fic!
UPDATE SUPER SOON PLEASE
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was great! I really enjoyed it. Kinda reminded me of that movie Fighting w/ Channing Tatum. Just a little though! I felt really bad for Em and I'm glad Rose wasn't such a bitch like she usually is.
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Heart breaking, but all too realistic, too. I love this view of Emmett, as the responsible guy looking after his family, not just the total goof off jock. If you continue this beyond this point, I'll be very happy ;)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I LOVE THIS.

Cannot wait to hear more :) There is going to be more right?

I like the storyline and the way you have structured it :)

Keep writing.
TurCha chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
You are amazing, Ilove your writing. It deff is a differnt way of looking at the life of the Swans. Can't wait to see whats coming up next. And ill be sure to cast my vote 3 Best of luck.

-TurCha
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"I'm proud of you, son." Charlie3
JAM151992 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
awsome story can't wait for the next chapter.
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
LOVED IT SO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh, I love this! Emmett is infinitely lovable and sticks up for his family, and Rose is sexy and rude and utterly adorable. I can just feel the chemistry coming off in waves, it's incredible.

Looking forward to more!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i like it :D
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
YAY! I was wondering if you'd put this on FF too!

If I could bring any of the Twilight characters into my real world, I think I'd choose Emmett. I'd make him my big brother because he's awesome! I have a perfectly good big brother already, but he's not Emmett, that's for sure :)

Great job lady! I'll be voting for ya!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4