Reviews for The Dutchman's Revenge
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Really interesting piece. Got me all twisted in it. Almost couldn't figure out. You did a good job mixing things up, not too easy to pin point what was dream and what not.
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
I liked this story. You had me worried there for a minute. I wasn't expecting the surprise. Thanks for writing.
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Well i am no longer confused and this ended nicely.

JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Oh! Well now wait a minute. I think I'm confused now.

Was Peter really out of it not sure what was happening.

Is Neal really there with him now or what.

j3nnee chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Thanks for the reviews.

Glad you guys liked it. :D
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
AH! That was so sweet! :) So the whole thing was a nightmare? Whoa... Bizarre. But I loved it to death! I had the urge to scream/laugh/talk to myself, but my family is asleep, so... Thanks for posting this! :)
SweetFedora chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Ah insanity by fever. A classic but not often used. Another great fic, I actually laughed at the end part. I loved it. Can't wait for the next one!
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
This is just what's going to happen next?

I will check it out tomorrow.

Sparky Dorian chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Oh, dear... This is so intense.
SweetFedora chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Ah, insanity! What have Ye thrust upon us? But seriously, Pete's swan dived off the deep end. Question is, which is real? Dead Neal ( not so much fun) or Live and Well Neal ( much much more fun)? Great as always
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Neal Caffrey will get his partner out of this.

BunBunBabe chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
what happens next you must update... now please I will give you cookies if you do
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
No! He can't get SHOT! Ah! Okay, you've got me. There is no way I can stop reading now. As always your characters are perfect. Ick. Poor Neal. *sniffle*
SweetFedora chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
How do you come up with such good fics one right after the other? It's like you finish one and then have 3 up and ready to good. And they are so good. Applause.
RascalFlattsS chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Oh my God! NO! My poor, poor Neal! And poor Peter!

Awesome story! I loved it! I especially loved the Neal whumpage! I love love love Neal whumpage (so the more the better). You must update soon-otherwise I will be forced to do my homework and we don't want that now do we? ;-)

Please update soon! And good job-loved the suspense or the ending!

-Rascal