Reviews for Star Fox: Krystal's Honeymoon
AlbedoActual chapter 5 . 7/1
...Giggity...
AlbedoActual chapter 3 . 7/1
hmm... a spirtual link huh... best O you will ever have... period.
?... nvm
Dude dude your pretty fuckin great
general whitefur chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Ok. Ok. Where to even begin?

WILD

RIDE

From beginning to end this story has been getting progressively crazier, and smuttier, and I have loved it all. From the beginning where we see Fox help Krystal work through her fears, to the end where we see that Krystal has DEFINITELY gotten over any of her fears about sex. I mean, that part where she's doing orgasm denial on him...holy shit. Krystal! "You're gonna hate this almost as much as you love it"

Also, TWELVE children. Krystal, honey, you might want to consider that. I mean, things might be cheaper by the dozen but...man, that's pretty crazy. But, you know what? More power to her. Gotta repopulate Cerinia somehow, am I right?

Just overall, I can't say how much I enjoyed this story. Tons of fluff, tons of sex, tons of Fox and Krystal just being head over heels in love. Well done Sani, I have been taking notes.
general whitefur chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Holy. Crap. And there's STILL one more chapter. Oh my gosh. Just. Just wow. This was an amazing chapter. Like, seriously, these two are crazy. I mean, I don't have a ton to say other than goddamn this was crazy.

I'm on to the next chapter, which according to Xengo is even more wild. Hopefully I don't die because of all this sexy fluff *crosses fingers*
general whitefur chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Damn. I see what you mean about Krystal having skills too. It's nice to see that, after an amazing first time, Krystal's definitely loosening up about sex with her favorite vulpine. Shower sex is always good too, romantic, impromptu, and, well, just plain hot.

It also helps a lot that these two are so in love with each other, and the fact that it shows. It's not just a romp, it's a bonding experience for the two of them, something that shows just how in love they are with each other.

Now it's on to the next chapter!
general whitefur chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
They had sex! Yay!

Also, man Krystal has some terrible nightmares. I mean this one wasn't as bad as the last one, but still, this poor girl. I'm glad that they managed to work it out though, and now Krystal knows just how amazing it is to be married to Fox. Man has skills.
general whitefur chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Alright now that was intense. Was not expecting it to go there. I mean we went from the two of them having a cute dinner to Krystal having a dream about Fox raping her. That is some serious childhood trauma she is dealing with right there.

I have to say though, the fact that she does have this trauma (I have a feeling most every Cerinian girl had it) does make things...interesting? It feels cruel to say that considering how horrible it is for poor Krystal. But suffice it to say it does lend a touch of conflict to an otherwise fluffy story. Let's hope Fox can help Krystal overcome her demons!
general whitefur chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
You know, for a second I was worried about the fact Katt was one of Krystal's bride's maids. I can just see her going up to Krystal before she and Fox get in the limo and whispering "Good luck with the zucchini." But that didn't happen. I'm only mildly disappointed. JK

And then of course the limo ride. My Foxy can be assertive. And the phrase "supple behind" I don't know why but I just think that is a great pair of words.

Of course Krystal is tugging my heartstrings in this. She's so...innocent and confused. And terrified. Cerninia sounds like an awful place to be a girl. Like, seriously. Men beating you if you don't submit to them? No wonder she's petrified. It's a good thing she's married to Fox though, a more understanding and caring husband she could not have found.

For now though it is on to the next chapter. Hopefully Fox managed not to burn those steaks!
HumphreyRascalov1992 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
This is one of the most detailed lemon i've ever seen! It's seems like when people were struggling to do 3K lemon (like myself lol) you just simply make 48K lemon with the quality of 1080p as if you were being helped by god himself! XD. I really love the way you write Fox and Krystal doing it. I can't believe how detailed it was! Im a very jealous that i can't write as good as you XDXD. Anyways, i hope you can do more in the future and keep it goin' man!:):).
Mr.Tailson chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
HURRAY! THEY HAD THE BEST SEX EVER! Seriousness back at hand, you are quite good at writing these, uh... "lemons" as the youngsters call them nowadays. And so, I would like to say how nice of a time I had while reading this story of love between these two. It actually gave me some inspiration for some other stories that I'm writting, and plan to use something like this in it, if that's okay. I plan on uploading, after my first semester of college is done, on Devintart, and reading stories like yours is the perfect way, in my opinion, to get the ball rolling, and as I've said before, amd will continue to say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!
Mr.Tailson chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Seems this episode was very hot and heavy, just as it should be with two lovers just being married. It's good that they have just a lovely time in the shower together, even though they're fictional characters, I have best of wishes to them. I hope I could find a relationship like this in my life. And as always, hope you continue this story, because I absolutely love it!
Mr.Tailson chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
As a replacment of a State Farm Agent's words go, "Fox and Krystal, gettin' it done. More people-rama." And in other memes' words go, "They have done the sex." And of course, this story gets more intimate as time goes by, and just keeps wanting me to read me it! I will read this until the very end! Because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!
Mr.Tailson chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
HOLY CRAP! That freakin' imagination and fear do NOT go well together when having a hallucination. Poor Fox, trying to help her, when suddenly she strts screaming at you. And poor Krystal for having this fear of being a mate with Fox. Hopefully they can work things out, and if this isn't finished already, please do continue on it. I absolutely love this!