Reviews for Star Fox: Panther Ruined
AlbedoActual chapter 1 . 7/2
**insane laughter** well, he certainly did not expect the truth, now did he...
haha I almost (almost) feel sorry for the poor Péché, but why when all he did was sound like a ridiculous pussy, acting all tough on the outside, but on the inside he just could'nt take it, could he...
I wonder, I wonder If he'd make a better screw toy for my friend Rumi... that's perfect, him bent over and tied up, hahaha... that would teach him for abusing Krystal, he would finally feel exactly what she felt when she got screwed over by them... well maybe not "exactly" but close enough.

hmm, perhaps I should roast people more often... That would be interesting...
Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I completely agree panther sucks! Lol
halogunner14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I hate panther to

PS are you going to start again on the sequal to krystals honeymoon? PM me the anwser

Best regards and great story from my favorite author HG14
SomeDude chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Look, I'm not really a panther fan. But saying you hate him because of his speech impediment? Pretty fucking low.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES! I think someone SHOULD take him down a notch or two. Panther sucks. Anyway, good one-shot bro, worth reading. Will you make one about Falco? Pleeeaaasee?
Rath Raholand chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Now, I actually love Panther a lot, but I find myself still enjoying the hell out of this story as a whole instead of enjoying the Panther ball-busting. Its well written and seems to have a solid foundation to it. Fantastic )
BloodRedBanner chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Yeah! Give that asshole what he deserves!
enderlink chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
yea, panther IS a bitch.
krystalluver chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
he never got to me :)
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
finally some one who supports my idea of panther being an ahole and that he should be fucked up by fox
Zeus-the-mighty chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awwww...has wittle Panther been screwed by mean ol' Fox? Ha ha! Pure genius, Sanitarium, sir! Always hated Panther. Saw that Yamche ruined video, never laughed so hard in my life. Gotta go now, Panther's walking my way with a sharp butcher's knife. Adios!
Mr.Frigginsunshine chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
HA! Panther is owned! Especially liked the "adult toys" thing. I bet Panther has a Krystal blowup doll at home, that's what he was telling Wolf and Leon about!LOL
AnimeCokeBottle chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
O.K., even though I admit that Panther kinda sucks, he still kinda is pretty cool. Oh, and I have a good buddy that talks in 3rd person, so it isn't really that bad. I tolerate it, to say the least. And if you own no Star Fox, how'd you know Panther is 3rd person? Busted, Mr. Sanitarium! I on the other hand, own SF 64. I admit it openly! You should do something like this to Falco with Katt!
Rogue101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Fucking brilliant!

I have always hated Panther, everyone does. This is the perfect "FUCK YOU" for Panther. You should right more of these because they always make me laugh
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
When ever I need to laugh I read this.