Reviews for Tales of Scotland Yard
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 32 . 9/2/2010
xDDD ~! ending, I mean xDDD rofl but awwww, D poor inspectors, I feel bad that tey always seem to be so almost-dead a lot D U.U I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ROCK ARSE! xP N nobody can say otherwise! (less they wana accidently trip down the stairs _)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Wow. Those guys are COOL! Gotta hate what they go through, tho'. Amazing any of them get to retirement in one piece! Great one-shot!
Falco aesalon chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Wow, I guess those criminals sure underestimated the Yarders! Though it seems as if they took quite a beating themselves.

I got really excited when I saw that you'd updated, and this was great after a long day!
AngelTwilly chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
I love it :) u did a fantastic job :D ur story makes me consider the possibilities of writing bout them :) and I like how u portrayed Lestrade as the overall in charge that the rest like and look up to :) really sweet haha :)
mrspencil chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
You consistently manage to paint a complete picture with a few well placed strokes. I love the whole situation you have set up here,well done!

Mrs P:)
Revriley chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
I like it! -Of course, I may be a little biased, seeing as I love every chapter...-
aragonite chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Oh, I loved this. It was perfect. Glad to know you're posting again!
Falco aesalon chapter 31 . 8/25/2010
Hopefully the boys can find them. Though it sounds as if they're running straight into a trap or something. Uh oh...

I would have R&R-ed earlier, but Real Life attacked.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
Great chapter! I cannae wait t' see what's coming up next!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
xDD WOOOOOO! YOU GO~ INSPECTORS! YOU GO ROCK ASS! xDD XP this is one of those storiese you finish reading and you go alll "WOO~!" in ure head! DD
the-aleator chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
"He's not the only one." Sweet line. Good work as always. Mmm, I do love how you do the boys at the Yard. Makes me wonder how much fun they are to play with.

K.
mrspencil chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
They all unite against adversity very well, despite their differences. Lovely to see you are back, and hope to read more soon,

Mrs P
Under0The0Sea chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
I love this series.

I really think you've captured the personalities of the detectives; I especially love your Lestrade. I often think Lestrade gets treated unfairly by writers but you've really done him justice.

Well done and thanks for a very entertaining series.
Fiorella 2 chapter 31 . 8/23/2010
I hope they will find and save them.
Macceh chapter 30 . 8/16/2010
I love your characterisation of all the policemen, especially Lestrade. These little snippets into their every day lives are just wonderful!
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »