Reviews for Tales of Scotland Yard
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Wow. Those guys are COOL! Gotta hate what they go through, tho'. Amazing any of them get to retirement in one piece! Great one-shot!
Falco aesalon chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Wow, I guess those criminals sure underestimated the Yarders! Though it seems as if they took quite a beating themselves.

I got really excited when I saw that you'd updated, and this was great after a long day!
AngelTwilly chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
I love it :) u did a fantastic job :D ur story makes me consider the possibilities of writing bout them :) and I like how u portrayed Lestrade as the overall in charge that the rest like and look up to :) really sweet haha :)
mrspencil chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
You consistently manage to paint a complete picture with a few well placed strokes. I love the whole situation you have set up here,well done!

Mrs P:)
Revriley chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
I like it! -Of course, I may be a little biased, seeing as I love every chapter...-
aragonite chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Oh, I loved this. It was perfect. Glad to know you're posting again!
Falco aesalon chapter 31 . 8/25/2010
Hopefully the boys can find them. Though it sounds as if they're running straight into a trap or something. Uh oh...

I would have R&R-ed earlier, but Real Life attacked.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
Great chapter! I cannae wait t' see what's coming up next!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
xDD WOOOOOO! YOU GO~ INSPECTORS! YOU GO ROCK ASS! xDD XP this is one of those storiese you finish reading and you go alll "WOO~!" in ure head! DD
DocJorgensen chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
"He's not the only one." Sweet line. Good work as always. Mmm, I do love how you do the boys at the Yard. Makes me wonder how much fun they are to play with.

K.
mrspencil chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
They all unite against adversity very well, despite their differences. Lovely to see you are back, and hope to read more soon,

Mrs P
Under0The0Sea chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
I love this series.

I really think you've captured the personalities of the detectives; I especially love your Lestrade. I often think Lestrade gets treated unfairly by writers but you've really done him justice.

Well done and thanks for a very entertaining series.
Fiorella 2 chapter 31 . 8/23/2010
I hope they will find and save them.
Macceh chapter 30 . 8/16/2010
I love your characterisation of all the policemen, especially Lestrade. These little snippets into their every day lives are just wonderful!
ChimericalMind chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
The three constables interactions are so cute.

Their debating on who should talk Inspector Lestrade into leaving reminds me of me and my siblings trying to figure out which kid to send to ask our parents for something that we all wanted. We usually sent the favorite too.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »