Reviews for Take-Two
DemonicSymphony chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
AH hahahahaha. As both a very very very large RHPS and Hannibal fan I -love love love- it.
Paeonia chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I'm hysterical and slightly disturbed...i will never think of that song in the same way again :P

*imagines lecter singing in the rain*

Oh..the possibilities...
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Hopkins singing Sweet Transvestite...classic! Classic classic classic! I loved it! More More More! now i have GOT to see Hannibal! Love the first part with RITZY!
Helna chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
HAHAH! Oh my god! That is the funniest thing I have ever read!
Saavik chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
LMAO! that was hilarious! way to go! needed a laugh too... :o)

S
troesnaja chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Oh god this really caused me laughter, just emagine Tony doing that song! Oh my... with Jodie as Clarice LOL!
October chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Ha ha ha! OH that was f*cking hilarious! I want a trilogy!
Steel chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
DL your the BOMB! I won't have to do sit ups for a week! I really need that.
chameleon302 chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
ROFLMFAO! the said part is...i cant think of a place i haven't time warped at least once! That was sick and twisted and if you ever do that again... i'll be forced to read and laugh till i cry!...the tought of Hannibal lecter in a transvestite costume is more than my fragile mind can handle! You are great!
Kurt chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
In the immortal words of Ren Hoek...

YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

Made me laugh, though.
Shattered Mug chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
OH MY GOD! that was absolutely ridiculously hilarious! I LOVED IT! "His face animated even as his eyes screamed for someone to shoot him" BRILLIANT! i hope you write more like these! ;)

Shattered
Kateh chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Sis. All I can relaly say is LMAO. That was just plain hilarious...and I am proud to say that I time warped in K-Mart with ya.._..

Incredible imagery on this...but you know that. ;) Lecter in fishnets...yum..er...

You have a gift. Use it.