Reviews for Feel the Silence
mychakk chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
yay! such a great ending to this :D
mychakk chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
this was awesome, wish the canon Hot Blooded ended with a kiss too :D
mychakk chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
you made me like hacker. wow. you are really good.

nice story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I really liked this one, a good balance of humour and angst. Liked the Angelus remark (didnt we all loved him in Buffy?) and the two singing Hot Blooded...
marceline19 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
like it!
MLSP chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Amei a fic !

Foi ótimo poder ver a Bren morrendo de ciúmes da Catherine. Eu adoro a Bones com ciúmes.

Eu rolei de rir da Bren no encontro com o Andrew e o Booth no encontro com a Catherine, foi muito engraçado os dois totalmente entediados, pensando no quanto estariam se divertindo se estivessem na companhia um do outro.

Mas a melhor cena foi a deles todos jantando juntos no restaurante. Eu chorei de tanto rir dos comentários da Brennan. Amei ela se roendo de ciúmes de ver o Booth com aquela chata da Catherine.

Eu nunca gostei do Andrew, mas depois dele dar aquele conselho para a Bren eu comecei a vê-lo com outros olhos.

Ahh, eu amei B&B cantando juntos no show, e eles se beijando então... nossa, foi de causar uma parada cardiorespiratória.

Agora, eu MORRI com a declaração que o Booth fez para a Bones. Ele falando sobre todos os contratos que os dois tem juntos, depois fazendo aquelas comparações entre ela e a Catherine, mostrando como ele considerava ela muito melhor... isso me deixou feito um macarrão cozido, extremamente derretida.

Quase infartei quando a Bones deu aquele beijo nele e admitiu que amava-o.

OMG, o que foi o Booth falando sobre a página 187 ?

Você me mata desse jeito - fato! Sua fic ficou muito perfeita !

Adorei, mil vezes adorei.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I loved this! Where was this fic when I was so upset about the whole "moving on" thing? Of course, I'm still upset, now only with an addition of a Miss Hannah Burley. (let's hope that Miss doesn't become a Mrs anytime soon ;)) Anyways, I loved everything about this story. The plot, how well you pulled off the characters, everything. Especially the little Hot Blooded scene. Genius. I also loved that line at the last part. About page 187? So cute. Keep up the good work! :D
GreenEyes09 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Great story, I sure hope this season ends this way.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Angelus and Christmas lies...nice!
Scrawling-Phalanges chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
I've been enjoying some of your more recent pieces and then checked out your stories list. There's quite a few! Really enjoyed this one and reading it reminds me how awkward things were after the Sum of the Parts of the Whole and how S6 has started in a really similar way except instead of Katherine Bryer we have Hannah. I hope she is dispatched as quickly as Kathy is! Well done with the story - great job!
Angeldream05 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
ok, just read this one too ;) I looooooved it too! you are so good! :) great job!
apedarling chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
yay! Oh i loved that. So cute! Thanks.
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Bones is a vegetarian, she doesnt eat any kinds of meat what so ever. just thought that you would want to know that.
driver picks the music chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
I loved it. Soooo much! It was great! I really like that you didn't write any smut, I feel the same way, I like it better in a story when it's only implied, it should be between then, not everyone else. This was a great ending, you did a wonderful job wrapping this one up.
nertooold54 chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
I think you write a good story-a well balanced mix of fluff and insight.