Reviews for Hope for my Hero
...reviewing...more please?
penthestory chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
...Crud. *nurses bloody nose*
P3Dude chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was really really good, but Snow was a little aggresive for my tastes. But it was really good.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is hot! And your characterization is fantastic. c:
XDlol chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
wow you shuld def make another one
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Dear. God. In heaven. Rookie. If I turn around, and this story hasn't been continued...I can't be held responsible for what I'm gonna do to you!

Sorry, I wanted to start this review with something like "Oh dear god this needs to be continued", but every time I hear or use the words "dear god", the Halo nerd in me starts quoting Church from RedvsBlue. _

Anywho, yeah, more of this. Story faved.
hitsujion chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is hot and steamy and filled with lemony goodness, and you are amazing for writing it, and I love you. SnowxHope desperately needs more writers, so I am very thankful for you! *glomp*
Anon chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Kick. Ass. Seriously! I feel my love can only be expressed through song..."You'rrrrreeee a Gooood, and..." that was embarrassing. But I hope you got my point.
ChaosKittyKat chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
...So HOT! I'm just getting into yaoi for the first time and this is a definite fave!

All I can say is wow! XD
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I LOVE IT! I love love love it! You rock! Such an awesome story! You made me like this pairing!
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I just played this part in the game! And I've been wanting to read this pairing, so, here I am. ;3

Anyway, this was great, even though the flashback did sort of take up a lot of the story.

It made me cringe when they were mentioning Serah and Snow was just like "No one had to know". Poor Hope!

But they had steamy sex, and cuddling afterward, so it was all good, probably.

-Ri
Wow! This was intense, I really enjoyed reading this *thumbs-up*
Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was awesome, just what I was looking for XD
Rem chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
-sniff- LOVED IT! Don't worry Hope, you can have Snow all to yourself. I killed Serah... :) BWUHAHAHAHA! Er...ya...anywho I think you should continue this! Like...make a sequal...or something...Um...hm...Have Serah die or leave Snow. Something along the lines of that so that Hope can be the only one for him! Lol When I first saw the game I'm like "ARE THERE ANY HOT GUYS THAT I CAN STICK TOGETHER AND READ ABOUT?" Then I saw the characters and was like "Yes" Then I read and saw that Snow was engaged to Serah and I got pissed off...fucking bitch getting in the way of yaoi love...:P