Reviews for A Very Underestimated Emotion
Alexandra Vupre chapter 15 . 2/1
That was amazing. This fic is one of the scarce angst genre fics I've read and actually enjoyed and tolerated, albeit emotionaly exhausting. Then again, angst! So... where's chapter 16?
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 1/31
...this is actually a pretty good start. Alright, ONWARDS!
Kimnd chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Haha, very clever, jake. There isn't a woman (who is attracted to men) who can resist a sad woobie.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I guess you could say Jacob's alliteration is atrociously amateurish, EH!?
Hey, Edward, about the dudes running in the woods naked... it's not gay if it's in a three-way. And the pack all together is like a fucking orgy, so it's extra not gay!
MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh jesus thank God! I thought this had been taken down! I swear, I will tout this story as proof that anything can be used to make something good until the end of my days.
Oh shit I guess this means I actually need to review it. Damn, but... But I can't really think of any constructive criticizm...
Well... Then again, I guess could always re-read it and see what I missed! Again! Hah
mm2938 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Just re-read this again! It would be amazing if you could update :)
Karamelli chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
This is definitely one of the best stories I've read. Love it! You srsly need to update, cuz that can't be the ending!
you know me chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
_ Awesome! _
Kimnd chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Here's hoping Jacob reaches the conclusion of "Hey, why don't Bella, me, and Edward all just fuck /each other/? Genius!" because I'd love to see Eddie's reaction to that.
The World in Black and White chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
WHERE THE FUDGE IS THE LAST CHAPTER?! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! I love this story TOO EFFING MUCH to watch it go to waste with ONE CHAPTER LEFT! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE update this story! I'm begging you!
3 chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
This chapter was AMAZING! I see this is a really old story, but people are still reading it!
Ilys47 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
I died
Mgluvsbl25 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
The first thing i wanna say is that i love this story i swear i think i even cried a little bit it would be awesome if you updated the last chapter please don't leave us hanging i really wanna read the end i know that you might be busy but please complete this story! :)
Etheris13 chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Really enjoyed this. Great job.
EnglishSupergirl chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Recently I started writing a Batman Twilight parody with a friend and as such started reading the first book again. Painful. To make myself feel better I looked for some Jakeward slash, because the only relationship in Twilight that interests me is one that didn't even happen. Yeah.

Anyway, I am glad that this is the first fic I started reading, because I absolutely love it. It is written so much better than the actual book was that I almost can't believe that that thing was published in the first place. I love this so far.

Fun fact: When I was first reading through the Twilight saga, I ended up falling asleep every time I started reading Edlipse. Every. Single. Time. This is way more interesting to read.