Reviews for Not the Storm Before the Calm
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
awwwww thats so cute :D
Ironic Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
It was totally sweet. In contrast to the extensive amount of fanfic of this type, the story was written with a great middle, and an intriguing history. I enjoyed it immensely. : 3 Congratulations! : D
Tamano Setsuna chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
this is so cute, exactly how they should be :)
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I loved it. They're so IC, this seems something taht could be cannon..besides, smut. It's perfect xD
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
XD Ah, oh my god! I love this, I love it so much! This is so incredible and it's so character lke. It'd be amazing (yet not suprising)if they used this to script a Hetalia episode. Finally, a France-Enland love-hate fic where no one's abused and you get to see how they get together instead of them already being together. I found this very sweet and sexy. Shy England is always cute w, bravo!

(O.O But just as a side note you tend to use "then" and "finally" a could always replace some "then"s with "before"s, like "he blahblahed before blahblahing" instead of "he blahblahed, then he blahblahed". Just a thought.)
nemiah chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
this is so cute! and yeah, they do have lot's of history behind them.
murasakiirothoughts chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love how you wrote about these two. This is going on my favorites. Thanks
Hannaadi88 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
W I do not think I have enjoyed a FrUk story as much as this. Wait- there are a few exceptions, but this definitely makes my top 5. *Nods* I wish I could write like this, or at least be able to think of such things 3'

So, in short. . .magnifique. ;D
ChickenWithPlums chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I loved it.

I'd really like to add something more. I swear it. But all I can think of is .

[And fail english is fail when you're Italian, it's almost midnight, you're awake since 5 AM and you're excited from reading such an adorable FrUk. Yeah. I fail.]

But let me say: this was AWESOME.

I loved it.

Maybe I've already said it..?

I loved it./gets shot
evilmanray chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was fabulous just like France himself.

This was, by all means, really great. The way you portrayed their relationship and kept them in character and stuff... Okay, I'll stop trying to sound smart. What I really want to say is: THAT WAS AWESOME. I feel like squeeing like a rabid fangirl.

Haha, FrUk never gets enough love! I mean, seriously, what the fruk? (Ahaha, punny) This was really nice to read ;)

Let me reiterate: awesome.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Yay! Francis got his wish! Ah, the FrUK fangirl that I am to the core is so insanely pleased with this. This pairing does not get enough love, not by a long shot. (No idea why not, it's so totally historically canon I tell you!) So I am so happy you gave it a little love. And it was good! All the things I love and hate about them are here: the banter and the closeness, and the stubborn pride... It's fabulous! I am so happy.
marinoa chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I must say that I really, really enjoyed reading this! 3 Thank you for sharing this!
Nerica chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Well first let me tell you, I adore these two together too! ;

I think you did a great job with them, it's so sweet, I feel happy for them. ]

Now it's true that when you don't use a language, it gets rusty lol so I thought I'd help out a bit.

""Imaginer que; moi in that stuffy moss color!"" "Juste imagine! Moi, in that stuffy moss color!"

""Marie, ma cher, At-il déjà partir?"" "Marie, ma chère, est-il déjà parti?"

""Oui, monsieur, quand il rester pour le petit déjeuner?"" "Oui monsieur, quand restera t-il pour le petit déjeuner?"

"It's been so long…)" "Ça fait tellement longtemps..."

""Je vous adore beaucoup."" I think Francis should use 'tu' with Arthur ] "Je t'adore."

""Attendez!"" "Attends!"

""J'ai besoin de savoir comment vous vous sentez."" "J'ai besoin de savoir ce que tu ressens à mon égard."