Reviews for Pirates and Hatters
Wellwitted chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww... :D I like the way you ended that.
TsukiPuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aaaaaw! That was so cute!

Good job! _

SareRide9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...

You tied it all together very prettily. I think my favorite line was 'Why is the blasted rum always gone?' You should write more fics for Pirates of the Caribbean. :)
Lala97 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was SUCHHHHH a great story! I loved it! Do you think you can write a sequel? :D Thanks! Keep inspiring the world!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I am going to tell you exactally what I said when I saw this fanfiction. How in the world does Pirates of the Carribbean and Alice in Wonderland go together? How? ... Im going to read it!

I did and it is really good!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
RockDiva chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh my goodness! How did I ever miss this when I was stalking your works the other day? I mean, this is epic. Most of my day yesterday was actually spent thinking about how wonderful a Alice/Pirates crossover would be! So reading this was amazing. Jack and his Black Pearl...never ceases to make me laugh. And your wonderful description of how Tarrant and Jack look "oddly" the same...priceless! Wonderful, wonderful! BTW, if I had posters of Johnny as Jack and Tarrant both on my walls I doubt I would be able to ever concentrate on anything!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
LOVE. That is the only word that can describe this. I love it so much! It's SO...loveable! :)
13DaysOfSummer chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
What a lovely one-shot this was! Beautiful!
Saciel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hi

Adorable is the exact right word for this story. I love it :) I'm a bit irritated by Sparrows use of scottish slang - does he do that in the movies, too, and I didn't realize it or was it in your courtesy? However I liked how you depicted him, I heard his exact voice in my head.

The reunion at the end was the most cute thing I've ever seen!

I would have liked a longer story like this, but as a one shot it is just fine, too :)
Niphuria chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Loved it, thanks! So sweet!
When-life-gives-you-muffins chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
yay i love this story...it all ties in so well
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was so cute! Great job! Very enjoyable to read. _
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw...this one is so sweet! I liked it a lot!
thomthom830 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Lovely story and beautifully written!
TheUltimateGinger14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Cutness! In muchness! :D (When I got to the bottum of the story there was a ad and it had the Hatter on it :D) LOL I loves it much ;)

*hugs you tightly*