Reviews for Pirates and Hatters
TheUltimateGinger14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Cutness! In muchness! :D (When I got to the bottum of the story there was a ad and it had the Hatter on it :D) LOL I loves it much ;)

*hugs you tightly*

~ray ray
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I feel that it was too short and needed more crossover action, apart from that, this was a great read!
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw, I loved this! Everyone was in character, and it was really well written. Well done!
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was so wonderfully done, I don't think I have the words for it. Everyone was so in character perfectly! I loved it!
gundam06serenity chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I absolutely loved this. Beautifully written, a lovely crossover, and you've got the Hatter, Jack, and Alice all down to a T. I do hope you do another crossover of Alice in wonderland, this is by far one of the bext that I've read so far :)
xFutureDreamingx chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow! This was so adorable! If only the hatter and jack had met! That would have been an unforgettable scene! xD
CameoRuby chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Utterly perfect. Haha i always thought about the pirates of the caribbean/alice in wonderland link - it made me laugh. This story was perfect. The Alice/Sparrow relation made me laugh - you got his character so story... I only wish it were longer... ;)
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3