Reviews for Darkness Turns To Light
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I love your story/plot so far! Please update, I wanna see what happens next!
Anon chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Why u no update, bro
Emily'sImagination chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Wow, thanks for giving me such a great fic and then fail to update it for two years at the /most climatic/ part :L
Sing97 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Oooohhh give us more!
Toni-P-Lewis chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
You gonna update this one anytime soon!
Amelia Cate chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
You need to update. And please lay off the booze and drugs talk.
topcat2001 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Please, please update I love this story
foxpride chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
This story is utterly amazing so far, i love it! I hope there's a lot more percy/oc and that things turn out well for them and i hope she gets over luke. Hope you update soon!
justdance3 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
omg this story is amazing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! its soooo good and i reallyyyy want to know what happens next! 3
CandyMe21 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
If u were to update this I think I would seriously cry, please pretty do! One of the BEST stories I've ever read!
FadedSunset chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
You should really update this!
Degrassilover.xoxo chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Update!:)
MoonlitSorrows chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Love this story! It's so different than any other I've read. I know you haven't updated in a year so you gotta get your butt in gear.
LauraTate chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Im so sad you never continued this story, its so good! the best PJO OC fanfiction ive read.
LSULover chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon I love your story im dying to know what happens next please please please update update update please please please please please please...