Reviews for Running with the Boys
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 1/14
That was so good, a little bit sad, and wholeheartdly satisfying. I always wondered how Daniela could have lead Vongola at those times being a woman. I would have loved if the canon gave as more information about her, about her influence in the mafia's perception about women. She must have been so badass, much more awesome than any other Vongola Boss perhaps except for Primo. If you think about it, the fact that the Vongola has so few women even now means that even after her death things didn't change much... That's sad.
tiara324542 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I thought this was very interesting! -w- I loved both the summary and the story 3 She character is amazing and I actually love her ruthless-compassion :DD
montycrowley chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was a nice read, I really enjoyed it. I'm so, SO disappointed at the lack of...strong female figures (because really, even if I like them, even if there may be Bianchi, who fights with her poison COOKING, and Haru and Kyoko, the resident babysitters of the Vongola...there's I-pin, but we don't see her do much, and Lal, who I like because she had an important, but short-lived role).

So. So when I saw Daniela I was pretty shocked-more like, "Wait, what? The author actually created a female Vongola boss?" I nearly wept for joy. Too bad there's next to nill about her. So I pounce on every Daniela story I can find.

Sorry for the longwindedness, but it's to express how much I APPRECIATE you for writing (flows nicely, too) this on Daniela!
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
interesting little history story. i really enjoyed it. hope to read more of the work sometime.
x3iLoveAnime chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Nice! Very original idea. Havent seen a Daniela/Vongola VI fic before.

5/5 d _ b
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Very nice
THISISNOT chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wonderful story. I love how you showed Daniela's personality, her strength and her developement in this story. good job!
cookiemania789 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
nicely done. I like how you portrayed a realistic characteristic of being a female leader in a 'man's world'.

Three thumbs up!
neurogal09 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Yay a story about Daniela! Love how you write it,but I'm sad that Daniela doesn't get love fron her family. A female boss get the job harder than others.
dofu chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow. That was a great read :)

I've always liked Daniela~
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Interesting...

I like how you've poked at the realites of how a female Don would have acceptance issues the reality that her guardians (for all of the trumpeting they do about it) would already be preselected from within the family. (Notice how none of his guardians were really picked out by Tsuna but by his father and Reborn so it's arguably a mafia thing, not a gender thing. Although Tsuna does bitch somewhat relentlessly...)

Good stuff! C: