Reviews for In the Arms of an Angel
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 9/22
Oh! A hunt for a traitor. :)
Wishfull-star chapter 18 . 9/19
this is one amazing story and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 18 . 9/16
Great story. Update soon
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 18 . 9/6
I love it!
patty cake rocks chapter 18 . 8/31
I find this story very awesome. Update soon please?
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 8/28
kghvf chapter 18 . 7/17
cool, next chapter please.
Zelda Ray chapter 18 . 6/10
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 18 . 5/31
This was good.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 5/31
You are gonna make me cry.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 9 . 5/9
I'll bet you fifteen thousand dollars (legal money, not counterfeit) that that jackass Zachariah ends up being revealed as the idiot behind the not-so-bright idea of making a pair of soul mates not only biological siblings, but also marking them as the vessels of Michael and Lucifer.
Thau chapter 8 . 4/12
Your characterization of the SPN and HP characters are so OOC that I wonder how you could stand writing it in the first place. There is little to no build up in relationships (harry meets castiel in chapter 3 and cas "falls" for him in chapter 4). Conflict makes characters grow and theres an apparent lack of conflict. Admittedly, chapter 8 may be too soon to say such but hell 8 chapters is more than enough to establish the focus of this crossover. Welp. Not to mention Dean and Sam. Yep. Basically overwriting seasons upon seasons of character development. You also tend to only upplaying certain aspects of their character. I mean, what happened to the hunter paranoia? Because that calming drought, man just drink this because some random person who has some SUPERNATURAL powers gave it to you. Oh yeah, what did John teach you? Shoot first ask later. So like, dean would totally just let his brother drink something some "nonhuman" gave him. And John basically instilled the philosophy that you kill the things that aren't human. I mean, all that Dean and Sam have for listening to Harry and Cas are their words. And BTW, immortals aren't human. lol. Humans are intrinsicly intertwined with mortality, as any person would know. I mean, take it from me, I'm human. LOl. Well w/e. I'm done here. And just so you know, all those people telling you please continue the story ( in reference to your profile), by all means, DON'T continue this one.
Gea Mari chapter 18 . 3/31
Please update soon! I love this Fic!
Musical Rose Lovah chapter 1 . 3/10