Reviews for In the Arms of an Angel
the accidental horcrux chapter 1 . 8/18
i'm p sure the guardian is michael? because the whole sword thing? idk man
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 2/28
This is a great fic. I love the relationship between Harry and Cas and between Dean and Sam. I love the cuddles. When Harry survive his war in one of the first chapters, I was so surprised because there were so many to go and for that I am thankful. I love the development between these four. I really like your version of the Master of Death and especially Death's Angel. At times, there are grammar errors and such but in all this is very well written and I am sad to see it incomplete. I wish I knew more about Supernatural to finish this. Nevertheless, thank you for writing this.
Skywroe chapter 19 . 1/24
This was so good, it's sad knowing that it might not finish.
And this is why I do not like reading a story until it is finished. Too many writers give these excuses but still complain when they do not get reviews.
The Protector chapter 19 . 1/14
I HIGHLY doubt they'll be good as you. It just won't be the same. I'll be able to tell the difference between you and someone else, easily
tanithlipsky chapter 19 . 1/15
please promise you won't delete this?
AnnElfwind chapter 19 . 1/14
just please give us the info if someone adopts this one. :)
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 19 . 1/13
It is very unfortunate that you are giving up on these stories after spending a lot of time on them... I wish you could have completed this story but I do understand... Keep up the great work,

JMG
TheBlueMenance chapter 4 . 1/13
So what happened to Snape?
Child of Dreams chapter 19 . 1/13
(bursts into tears)
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 1/12
LOVE IT!
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
More chapters please
Mukuro234 chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
this is awesome I barely could put it down. I just wanted to read and read
Apheral chapter 18 . 7/4/2016