Reviews for In the Arms of an Angel
Zelda Ray chapter 18 . 6/10
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 18 . 5/31
This was good.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 5/31
You are gonna make me cry.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 5/9
(snorts)
I'll bet you fifteen thousand dollars (legal money, not counterfeit) that that jackass Zachariah ends up being revealed as the idiot behind the not-so-bright idea of making a pair of soul mates not only biological siblings, but also marking them as the vessels of Michael and Lucifer.
Thau chapter 8 . 4/12
Your characterization of the SPN and HP characters are so OOC that I wonder how you could stand writing it in the first place. There is little to no build up in relationships (harry meets castiel in chapter 3 and cas "falls" for him in chapter 4). Conflict makes characters grow and theres an apparent lack of conflict. Admittedly, chapter 8 may be too soon to say such but hell 8 chapters is more than enough to establish the focus of this crossover. Welp. Not to mention Dean and Sam. Yep. Basically overwriting seasons upon seasons of character development. You also tend to only upplaying certain aspects of their character. I mean, what happened to the hunter paranoia? Because that calming drought, man just drink this because some random person who has some SUPERNATURAL powers gave it to you. Oh yeah, what did John teach you? Shoot first ask later. So like, dean would totally just let his brother drink something some "nonhuman" gave him. And John basically instilled the philosophy that you kill the things that aren't human. I mean, all that Dean and Sam have for listening to Harry and Cas are their words. And BTW, immortals aren't human. lol. Humans are intrinsicly intertwined with mortality, as any person would know. I mean, take it from me, I'm human. LOl. Well w/e. I'm done here. And just so you know, all those people telling you please continue the story ( in reference to your profile), by all means, DON'T continue this one.
Gea Mari chapter 18 . 3/31
Please update soon! I love this Fic!
Musical Rose Lovah chapter 1 . 3/10
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Goddess Seshat chapter 18 . 3/4
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 18 . 2/24
Awesome fic you have going here, hope you update soon. Will Sam and Dean ever become Harry and Castiel's "kids"? To me at-least it feels like they could be the kids in the little family.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 18 . 2/12
i wish there was more harry/cas cause I was never really into the wincest
JulianneL chapter 2 . 2/9
I hope even after Harry meets Castiel, Harry still has that awesome brotherly relationship with Michael. They're pretty awesome.
Sliver of Melody chapter 18 . 1/26
Oooh awesome sauce!
Paxloria chapter 18 . 1/25
Good story.

I'm kinda hoping Harry & Castiel meet Loki/Gabriel befor the cage opens.

I do wonder though why Lilith doesn't just dose another human with Demon Blood and get him to kill her since Sam wont do it.
Isali chapter 1 . 1/23
Good story but truthfully I am not a fan of incest.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 1/25
Good chapter.
Last section has some mistakes though.