Reviews for Out of the Dust, She Rises
pseud0zombie chapter 61 . 7/24
It's been a really long time since I've been on this site at all, and I decided to catch up by going through your story again. I didn't want to leave a billion reviews and clog your inbox, so I was gonna wait until I got to the last chapter but... meh, self control has never been my strong suit.

Let me just say first of all that this story is a freaking rollercoaster, and I love it. I remembered the simultaneously goofy and caustic tone of Charon and Cort's interactions, but I forgot about how DARK it gets, too. Seriously, you've done a beautiful job of interspersing the two tones, and the pacing of this story is outstanding. There's never a point where it drags, but I also never have to deal with feeling lost. Just wanted to let you know that you've done an amazing job on this, and it's still probably hands-down my favorite one on this site.
Nirvash77 chapter 66 . 6/29
The best Fallout 3 story I've read! You nailed it perfect, especially with Charon. I am bout to begin your second part now! 10/10
dreema chapter 66 . 6/11
Great story :) The Pitt will need to wait though, bed beckons.
dreema chapter 63 . 6/11
Oh my. Hands down, most amusing chapter to date :)
Lemo chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
Dang this fic had given me a baaad case if the 'just one more page' s!
God Is Wearing Black chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I love and hate Mr Burke mostly because he broke up with me in a letter, tch bastard...
Mavya Nissi chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Oh my god... I've never read about a Vault Dweller who was so stupid, naive and crazy (in the bad way). The story is good, it really is, but... I just wanna punch the shit out of her! Damn!
Meishuu chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
Hehe, love this chapter, specially this little jab ;)

"Most Vault dwellers he had run into during his long life had either been dead, enslaved or blubbering messes who couldn't even handle a .32 pistol."

Honestly, those vault dwellers only deserve scorn and mockery. Yup.
Walker Stalker chapter 66 . 10/7/2013
I read a few chapters and skimmed through the rest because it was the Charon story that had the most faves on the site. Plot and the LW's characterization looked okay (portrayal of Charon was kind of iffy), though your prose and sentence structure were mediocre at best. Run-on sentences and dangling modifiers everywhere, as well as the occasional spelling error. Also, lots of passive voice and adverbs, which weaken the story. Sixty-six chapters in three months is a commendable effort, but overall, not as spectacular a read as I'd expected.
Delais Starlight chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Hey there; I just decided to look for Fallout stories and came across this one. It's been really good so far; and I'm looking forward to continuing. I don't know if you're even using your profile anymore, since this was written long ago. If you are, you should know people are still enjoying your work.
Rebekah93 chapter 66 . 7/6/2013
This is an amazing story and i cant wait to read the next part. Fallout is one of my fav games and im hoping they make another. charon was my fav in 3 so im glad you put them together. you are very taleted and should keep this up.
The10thHatter chapter 59 . 6/20/2013
Numba 1: Dogmeat
Numba 2: Moria
Numa 3: Charbear
Numba 4: James
Numba 5: MADISON LI!

She just made my top ten
The10thHatter chapter 57 . 6/20/2013
Im frowning at whats coming up, James is my favorite character... aside from Dogmeat and Charbear
The10thHatter chapter 56 . 6/20/2013
Okay youve got so hook into this story that i garenty i will cry when...James
The10thHatter chapter 55 . 6/20/2013
This is the only lemon i have completly read because all of the other ones say the male anotomy's name and that make me uncomfortable (Virgin and proud!)

To bad there arnt any walking, talking, braniwashed corpses in the real world because (If i had sexual exprince) 'Id tap that '

One other thing is im hopeing youll have the DLC.