Reviews for Five Facts
I'm Nova chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Your Watson 4 made me think of the story about a doctor going to a funeral and someone commenting: "Do doctors deliver now too?" .

Loved both
Faniela chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is really good! I especially liked the part about Gladstone and Holmes. It's so funny and sweet!
mrspencil chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Both chapters are lyrical, thought provoking and beautifully done. Thank you

Mrs P:)
Rachel Indeed chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I really liked this! Watson will always be my favorite, but I'm such a sucker for Mycroft, too, and it's great to see you pay them such subtle and sensitive tribute. Thanks for this! They are sterling characters, in the best sense.
pooo chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
it was cool
Fiorella 2 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
It was great, Id love to read the next!
AdidasandPie chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Another! Yipee! Mycroft is a bit harder than Watson, I think, because we really don't know very much about him. You've done a splendid job with plausibility and insightfulness in this one.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Oh yes. Saint Mycroft indeed. I liked the last one the third one and the last one the best. I hope Sherlock is next. :)
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I never read the books. I plan to once my life is back in control (which should be in two weeks after finals). Anyway, I'm not familar with Mycroft at all except for the fact that he is fat. lol. Anyway, I must admit, I started this chapter with little interest. What little interest was the fact that I knew you are an awesome writer so it might be interesting. ANYWAY, I loved it. My favorite fact was (4) because I LOVE Watson ever so much. But I also loved (1) because, hello? DID YOU MAKE A STAR TREK REFERENCE?

ANYWAY, I'll leave you alone. UPDATE SOON! Live long and prosper! :)
Deb Zorski chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This was really great to read - how interesting and different to find out so much through so very little! Keep going, innovative work here.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Wow I loved it! Mycroft doesn't get enough love and he's such a fascinating charater too. Very good job!
sagredo chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
poor mycroft. sherlock is lucky to have him.
dragonhavn chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Lovely facts. Now I may just have to put an end to Mycroft's idyll ... that children thing. Accidents do happen ... but not any time soon. Again. Lovely analysis, well written, so dearly mycroft and sherlock ... and dr. in tow ... not toe. (minor error).
reflekshun chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
An interesting perspective. Thank you for sharing.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I'd hug Mycroft, but Jupiter wouldn't react well to that.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!