Reviews for Oh The Webs That We Weave
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
I LOVE your fanfic toon of alice and blood. Please continue it!
gaaraismylife chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Wow that is awesome. I love this story.
gaaraismylife chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
This is good. I really like it.
gaaraismylife chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Well I gotta say this is really good. I don't normally read alice understanding point of view. I would like to say that it's good.
phantome101 chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
hope you'll continue
lissie chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
that was FUCKING EPIC! keep writing you have a scary lot of talent
AllyKat chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
i just want to say this- i've read a good number of fanfictions, not just for the Alice fandom but others too and this is an extremely well written fanfic. the grammar is good, the plot flows nicely, the characters and "rules" added and introduced fit. and, most importantly, everyone seems to be in character. you're doing a great job. i look forward to the next chapter
Pink Peppermint chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE LIKE ASDFGHJKL OMFG PLEAAAAASE!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Wow, this story is really amazing. And im really happy your eyes are feeling better. I cant wait to find out what happens next.
opetry97 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
This is so amazing. I hope you will finish it.
cpmills chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
This story is sooo...good! Please please finish! Turn it into an M in the end if you have to! It's great!:) Go Blood X Alice stories:)
pinkyndx chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
This was wonderful. I wish it didn't have to end here though. Definately going to look at all the other stuff you have written. I bet it will be grate.
Giodessa chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Write more please. Amazing story.
AutumnsNightmare chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I love this! When i found out that the last time you uploaded this was 2 years ago i freaked. Can you please finish? Pleaseeee? Its an amazing fanfiction and i really want to find out how it finishes. Can you please try to finish it if you can? Please?
SleepyBeaker chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
I know its been a while since you updated this bit it would be amazing if you started it up again! I really want to know what happens!