Reviews for Not again
Dreamshipper229 chapter 5 . 6/28
This needs way more reviews! I liked this a lot! I kinda wish Romano would've made out with Spain or something thinking he wouldn't remember.. but either way this was really good! Xoxo
CarmenTaylor chapter 5 . 2/5
Oh your story is really interesting and I want translate it to my friend:DMay I have your permission about your fic'Not again' XD
Thank you so much to share with us this fantastic story!
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 5 . 1/29
Wow! This was a really cool idea, and super sweet! You got into Romanos head very well. Great work.
takuya chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
oh that was super cool, i really loved it
takuya chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
not going to work lovi i am mostly sure of it, i bet you need to send feli to the meeting in a dress
takuya chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
oh poor little lovi its groundhog day for all over again
skouratapramata chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
This was so lovely! I especially liked the second chapter and all the things Romano did when knowing there would be no consequences. Also the last chapter, Romano playing the violin, saving the day, AND realising his feelings for Spain, perfect ending!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
this was really cute eyahhheyyahh!
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
YES a story with Romano's POV! Amazing suspenseful/dramatic story! It's a rare one indeed. Loved that Romano has a soft spot that come up. I love it adorable!
zaylakobel chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
This totally reminded me of the movie Groundhog Day. Is that where the inspiration came from?

Anyway, I really liked it. It was cute! :D
theawesomeisadora chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
awww this was so adorable!
KirishimaYui chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Sorry, the review cut the name off** D. Gray -Man
KirishimaYui chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
This whole story reminded me of "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time." Although Makoto had a choice to go back in time, the situations of trying to fix what is right from what is wrong is still the same.

It also reminded me of Miranda Lotto from -Man haha. She knew what was going to happen next and she became kind of insane (and still is a bit) before she found the source of her repeating day.

All the previous achievements that Lovino had accomplished and all the dreadful actions he has done were forgotten, but he was the only one who remembers living though it all. It messes with you. The part where they had a snowball fight was bittersweet, knowing that even though he did do that for his own sanity and his brother's feelings, it would be forgotten the "next" morning.

Although I'm not a a big fan on Itacest, that part was the most emotional part of the story that hit me hard. Poor Lovino. It was sweet how he gave up that sudden surge of emotion for his brother's happiness and that he found some happiness of his own.

Nice job!
MadnessOfTheDay chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I'm crying right now I loved this story so much! *U* it was sad and beautiful and so interesting I couldn't stop reading! Thank you for such a marvelous story, honestly one of the best Ive ever read!
angelofdeath1423 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011