Reviews for Undercover
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great fic! To answer your questions, Brennan does in fact admit that she only seems to be afraid of snakes when "Booth is around to jump on". ;)
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
haha :) i agree. that is odd. oh, bones, well she IS a good actress (in the show) she could pull it off
Alice Rose Winter chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Who wouldn't want a piggy back ride from Booth? I mean it's BOOTH
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hahah, I like the end "Yeah, definitely a 'Bobby'." Sounds exactly what Booth would say Definitely one of my favorite quotes of your fics ( after, "Bonesy" :D ) !

I'm going to make up for my lateness :)
WhisperingLeaves chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really enjoyed this! I was kind of sad that their undercover bit (on the part of Booth) was only a slight mention. I could see your scene playing out very well, great characterizations!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I wouldn't turn down a piggy-back ride from Booth XD Just thought I'd share that with you ;) Great oneshot! You never fail to bring a smile to my face with these, even with the sometimes bittersweet nature of them. This was no exception; I really enjoyed it :) I picked up on the awkwardness between Bones and Booth in this, but how there's still underlying trust and friendship. Poor Booth; his thought processes were well done, especially in that little detail of how he has to stop himself putting his hand at her back. As always i liked how you described their body language and gestures, such as how Brennan flips her hair out of the back of her coat. Hope you've had a great weekend!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aww this is perfect. The way Booth is trying to pretend everything's fine, but the occasional angst slips in, is so realistic and in line with his character. I love that while their banter is the same, there's an uneasiness on Brennan's part: it's so real. I got the impression that everything is being stashed away and built up behind a new dam now, that everything isn't as okay as it seems, and something will happen to cause that to break. You captured that atmosphere here. This would have slotted right in to the ep :) Well done you.
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very nice observation! Yeah, that's probably the reason... -

I came in a little into the episode, but it was really funny. Especially my parents... they saw th custodian, and my mom's like "Omigosh! It's Freddy Cougar!" (I've heard of him, but not a big fan of horror flicks) My dad was like "Yeah! It IS Freddy Cougar!" Then the commercial break came on for the movie that Freddy Cougar is in.

Anyway,

Nice job on this. This scene WAS missing... I was wondering if I had missed them coming up with names. Thanks for filling me in ;)
JenRar chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Cute. :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very cute. I wish TPTB hadn't ruined this show. If they keep Booth and Brennan apart much longer, I'm done watching. Their dance was torture, I was literally screaming, "How can she do that to him?" He wanted to keep her at arm's length, but she wouldn't give him the distance he needed. God I hate her right now. By the way, your AN at the end made a great point. Probably an oversight by the stupid writers.
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
LOL on the last remark. And she dissecting things? She's not good with flesh, we all know that, don't we? But if Booth can be good with dogs one season and be afraid of them afterwards, she can have a pet snake... People does change.

I love this scene. And poor Booth... And poor Brennan.

See you,

allthatisevil
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I, too wondered about the pet snake...I think you're theory is correct. ::smile:: Who wouldn't want a piggy-back ride from Booth? Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it.

NiennaTru
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
oh this is awsome i still can't believe the sum in the whole but whatever lol great stuff

xoxo
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw thanks for treating my case of FML, Dr Danes.

I adore this!

I thought the pet snake thing was odd too (though, it sounded like me).

LOVED IT.

-Jules
Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I didn't think about the whole snake thing...LOL But can you blame the woman? If Seeley Booth was giving CPR I would stop breathing. ;)~