Reviews for Beneath the Golden Earth
thinkingoftime chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
A amazing story, could use a LITTLE more detail like instead of saying He bashed his skull in with his fist I would say '' Mag, fueled by insane rage, pulled back his fist, clenching so hard he made his knuckles white, and slammed his fist into the mans face, As blood spurted out, Mag pulled back his other fist, and slammed into the mans face, it repeated this way, over and over, mag, going insane, oblitirating this mans face gave him insane joy, and with each blow, Mag would smash faster, harder, and more savagly, until the mans face was dislocated, brused, bleeding, and chunky, Mag had blood on his face too... the other mans blood...
Sidviscous chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
OK, final verdict, 8/10. Not a bad mark, but you can do better. Try not to rush your fics or the romance. You have a good thing going, and then you just kill it. Try not to do that please. And your proboably thinking "Who the hell is this punk?" Well just so you know, I'm a proffesional reviewer.

Good day
Sidviscous chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Okay, I'm sorry, But I'm going to have to give you a great big, What in the fuck happend? No seriusly, what the hell did happen, no offense, but you rush your romance way to much.
Sidviscous chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Wow. Not bad. Not bad at all. Sad about Chain though, I'm gonna miss her. And holy shit, this is proboably one of the bloodiest fights I have ever read. But please, do continue, for you seem to have a knack for it, no offense. So yes, you've sparked my intrest, so I'l keep reading.

Sincerly Corey
Dalik Taltoka chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
This was a great fan fiction and it was very interesting

I liked your ending
Dalik Taltoka chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
magnificent chapter 5
Dalik Taltoka chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
loveed chapter 4
Dalik Taltoka chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
good I like the change in plot
Dalik Taltoka chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
I love thsi chapter
Dalik Taltoka chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Awsome first chapter

I liked it

I also like chain dying

didn't really like chain

I haven't finished the game yet so this is kinda weird. but who cares weird is my middle name.

nice chapter
meteorsummoner chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
This is a good story! Lots of fighting...I don't mind the blood and violence though - they are having a war, after all. Who are the Selenians anyway? Besides that, when a read this, it kinda reminds me of the movie, the Patriot...
Takeda Lee chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
Great story! I liked how the action went, and I love the game, so this story was all the better. Great work writing it!
Dragon's Tongue chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
I just wanna know: Have you read MY story lately, because I didn't quit.
Roberto chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
nice fic...cant wait to read the rest
Kevin T. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Not bad. Can't wait to read the rest!