Reviews for This Story Needs More Power Ballads
agent2811 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
gosh this is hilarious and I love you. bless you for this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Oh Sammy xD
Lily chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I am seriously in tears of laughter here, this's the funniest thing I've read in years! Oh my God I can't breathe! XD You have an amazing talent for dry wit!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Haha I like this :)
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
lol poor Sam!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Wow. It's Sam, Interrupted all over again. :)
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
This is perfect. And really funny :p I loved it ;)
Great job ;)
The Villain's Accomplice chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This story is so fucking sassy I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Poor Sam! lol
XGoldXFox chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Loved this! Your writing is perfect! You captured Sam so well! XD
Janieceal chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is so feak'in awesome
VeganVampy chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG.

"Worst apocalypse ever."

Ohhhh. *deep breath*

Okay. This is hilarious. I'm normally not a fan of apocalypse based fanfiction, but wow, you wrote one heck of a story. I feel so bad for poor little Sammy. The "don't talk about it" policy they've got going on with Sam is /awful/. I mean, I know your Sam takes the blame for it (which is very well written, by the way. I think you've got him very well in character), but I wouldn't be able to deal with that kind of PDA for that long. Good job with the story. It's great. :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ok, so not only did this make me feel sorry for Sam, this also made me like him more. Great way of looking at Destiel.
tarsly chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was good...really well written. (Sorry, I suck at reviews, but wanted you to know that I liked it.)
Revhead chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Amazing. Loved it! Especially the line "Castiel kind of gave up on God and transferred all that devotion to Dean..." Brilliant insight right there. Quirky and well-written, great job! :)