Reviews for This Story Needs More Power Ballads
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
*giggle* This is great :D
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This made me grin and giggle and was overall wonderful. Roommates and siblings with sex lives totally, totally suck. So much.

"Octopussing" is my new favorite word.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
"Dean gives him this look like if they weren't all so fucking emotionally constipated, he'd totally hug him for that. Sam feels like he just shot puppies out his ass or something for how pleased everybody seems with this turn of events. If they got out of this apocalypse mess in one piece, he'll have to remember that McDonald's builds bridges." awwwwwww LMAO

Brilliant job :D I always love reading Sam's POV and you really did magnificently. Your visuals are priceless lol :D.
Hatteress chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I actually giggle-snorted. Sam's tone for this was just brilliant and awesomely in character to boot. Well done :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
.. I don't even know where to begin with how awesome this fic was. Your writing style was brilliant and witty, and I had to actually force myself to keep my laughter to low chuckles since my family's asleep. There were so many awesome one-liners... "McDonald's builds bridges" being a favorite. And at the end, it seems so funny yet believable that with Destial in his life, Sam's biggest angel problem is not Lucifer but Cas.
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is the greatest Sam perspective fic I've ever read.

Brilliant. Just effing brilliant.
No Idea - Sorry chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Best story ever. I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the "epic gay romance" line.
UckFugly chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is the new funniest thing I've ever read. Anywhere. Ever. Why? Why is this so funny? How can things BE -THIS- funny, and yet the human race can still even acknowledge all of that unrelenting sh*t Tyler Perry keeps cranking out? I can't get enough of Dean and Cas to begin with, but, though I thought it impossible, this has amplified my already ridiculously high level of adoration for Sam to OVER 9,000. Please, please dear angel-pimping lord, if you die before me, come back as a voice in my head that narrates my life.

And oh my GOD if I have to imagine that look described on Sam's face when he sees the tie and note on the door I won't stop vomitting from laughter long enough to finish a revie-
Cynnnie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOL.

Favorite lines: "he'll have to remember that McDonald's builds bridges"

"also yeah, there's this apocalypse happening, but that seems to just be a catalyst for people to destroy Dean's fragile ego and then have Castiel put it back together with life-affirming blowjobs or something.

Worst apocalypse ever."
Double Mirror chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ha! I loved it. It was freakin' hilarious! Keep up the amazing work!
messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
HAHAH. not sure if i've reviewed this, but i'll do it again!

i love the almost-bitter tone running through this story. it's hilarious XD.

i haven't read a story like this before...and i'm loving it! D.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I laughed myself sick. Poor, poor Sam...
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was phenomenal - so funny and so sharp and well, disturbing and wonderful and cracking me up every time I read it.

Phoebe
Abenlied chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
LOL... that was weird and funny. :-)
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Just brilliant in every way.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »