Reviews for This Story Needs More Power Ballads
darkelf1600 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was pretty good. Your phrasing is hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud on more than one occasion.

I feel bad for Sam, lol
Maile-is chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Amazing. I loved that it was Sam's point of view. It also made me want a McGriddle.
Sola chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time.

Sam Avatar WIN
sephirothflame chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love you.

I can't even begin to explain why this is the most epic thing /ever/.

Just. Wow. Poor Sammy.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
HOLY CRAP. I think I just like died from laughter.

Snarky Sam is the BEST.
anamarya chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"went from pseudo-enemies to allies to friends to whatever the hell they are now" ))

i guess that hilarious is not enough...

poor Sam...

and the last line :))
estrafalaria103 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hilarious. Awesome. Most epic gay romance ever. . .sigh, so true.

Also, I'm inclined to agree with Sam: WORST APOCALYPSE EVER. (:
Vampire Louis chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
*just dies laughing* I love your writing, I really do!

It draws you in and keeps you there (sort of like a mad man with a gun but.. you know, more attractive) and it just KEEPS you. Of course then you go and love it because you develop Stockholm syndrome and you CAN'T leave because of how much you adore the CRAP out of it and it's all... good. It's all good.

So, yes, I related your writing to Stockholm syndrome. In a good way. If that were at all possible.

Anyway, Kudos to you! Write more please, I love being kidnapped by your work :D!
emattbax chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I've spent at least five minutes trying to figure out how to put how fantasticly hilariously brilliant this is into words.

I hope that worked. :)
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This was hilarious...

I really loved it, especially the POV.

Luna
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
XD Poor Sam, I wouldn't mind walking in on them XD
voyuerer chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
LOL! This is so funny. McD's build bridges. LOL! Puppies out of his ass. I was just cracking up, glad I wasnt drinking anything. Poor sam, worst apocolypse ever. LOL! Not for Dean and castiel! LOL! Great fic.
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
LMAO! Oh man! That was so hilarious! I loved it! I couldn't stop laughing. And the last line "worst apocalypse ever" that was gold. 3
Hikari Kaiya chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I loved this whole oneshot! Liked how Sam described the apocalypse at the end! Basically this whole oneshot was awesome epicness!
wynanastasia chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
OMG! Poor Sam! This is a great little story. Two thumbs up!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »