Reviews for All That's Left of Two Hearts on Fire
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
:D Very nice! I loved the separation of scenes by song lyrics, and Penny's feelings were expressed well.

Never stop writing!

Ashe*
Frangerfiction chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
So much said without a waste of a word. Succinct in the best possible way. I really loved it.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is amazingly beautiful writing, especially with the word limit you gave yourself. Squeezing so much into so little is something I find ridiculously hard, but you nailed it.

I especially liked this exchange:

"I think that I love you."

"Thank you."

"Seriously?"
shortie990 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great Fic!

Beautifully written!
Divine Sally Bowles chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I adore Leonard/Penny with all my heart and this was adorable! I love how you characterized Penny; it really gave her more depth than we seem to see at times on the show. I've read that L/P won't be happening again on the show for a while, so for now I can keep the images this gave me in my head. ;)

More L/P stories would be wonderful, should you have any other ideas!

- Sally.
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww loved it :D
AlreadyOnMars chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great job! Very heartwarming!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was amazing, beautiful...

"...maybe it was because he wasn't Leonard."

YES! YES, Penny! No one else will do! This fic makes me so happy, thank you for writing it!

"As she washed down a bite of waffle with orange juice, she looked over at Leonard and smiled. "I think," she said, laying the fork on the edge of her plate, "that I love you."

His fork clattered on the counter. "Thank you," he said.

"Seriously?" Talk about déjà vu."

She totally deserved that one, lol.
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh I love this! I really like that you started back in the beginning of TWR and then carried it through all the way until they got back together. I also love that the first thing Leonard really says is "Don't do this to me again." So true.

Great job!