Reviews for Blanket of Rain
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
perfectly written, perfectly pictured I couldn't help but feel how those to felt...

as for the rain and the events in it... hell that was hot

I had a very vivid image in my mind and I liked it so very much :)

As for the marriage part, I just loved them married *gg*

anyway...perfect :)

another week left to catch up *smiles* so I should be able to read what I missed :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Amazing story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
SMacked Hard chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw. :D I loved it! :D
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Gosh, that was hot and smexy sweet. Loved it
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aw 3 That was awesome! :D And Hott. And guess what? It's raining here, and there's a field next to my house, lol. Thanks! This made me smile (:
pepperonyschueberry chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aaww poor Stella tough case indeed at least she has a man like Mac in her life :D

so adorable, Stella taking Mac to her special place, thats so sweet heck this whole story is too sweet for words

"Damn it!" Mac growls as he hits the dashboard in frustration; his heart racing and his mind in turmoil. "Why didn't I just go with her?"

But as he heads toward the familiar neighborhood where he hopes Stella will be waiting for him; he tells himself he has to calm down, has to face her as a civilized human instead of a frantic friend. He can't scold her for being so late; he has to show compassion and tenderness.

He nears the quiet neighborhood and slows the truck right now; not wanting to take any chances on being distracted and causing another incident he'll regret before the day is over. He nears St. Basils and feels his body offering an automatic sigh of anxiety; his mind anxious.

POOR MAC *sigh* good thing he'll be with her soon

AW:

"I love you Mac, so very much."

"Come here," Mac states just as his free hand reaches out, resting on her flushed cheek, his fingers quickly brushing away the stray tear.

But he had initiated something so private in a very public setting; not asking for permission or wondering if they should. It was bold and a little uncharacteristic; but she didn't care, she loved him and was deteremined to express that feeling right back.

I just can't stop going AWw its an adorable fic, one of my favorite oneshots from you not around holidays, or episodes :D

then it goes from adorable to steamy and SMexy indeed :D hehe and I JUST KNEW IT! they are married, I WIN lolz

Aw did I smile once, hehe thst would be an understatement I couldnt stop smiling ending so sweet and now that rest of the story is up to me... oh i like that
Xyz1128csi chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
smiled once? c'mon i was smling the whole story! love the little twist you through in that they were married! such a cute story and another great one!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loved the rain and loved this story:) It had an angsty atmosphere and the flashbacks were a really good way to show Stella's frustration about the case and Mac's frustration about not being able to be there for her - it infused this piece with additional depth and feeling.

The smexy part was really something and although maybe a tad uncharacteristic for Mac, you showed his motives for behnaving like that and it all made perfect sense so I'm happy:) Besides, if Mac would get this way on the show, I wouldn't mind at all. Really. LOL;)

Also, I loved the way you used the surroundings and described them - the grass as the bed and the rain as a blanket - really well done:)

So, another great piece! Good job and thanks for the smile:)
x-Natalie-x chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
It was great, made me smile loads!
redqueen74 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
great story! i loved the little surprise that they were married towards the end! i've read all your smacked stories and you write these two really well. i'm also very anxiously waiting for an update to pandora's box hope that comes soon! :)
kaidiii chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very sweet! Mac and Stella lovely work!
Catulicious chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Loved it so much!

I really like that they are husband and wife but u revelated later! loved it!
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Well, its been a while since I wrote.

But I wanted to write and share that I absolutely ADORE this piece... and how they always end up married and happy at the end.

You are wonderful and it's good to know the muse is still alive.

xxoo- BG
AssassinsQueen chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was quite... nauty of them ;) but still it was so good to read ;)

I don't know why, but this time I somehow knew that it would turn out with both are married ;)

I really loved it :)

Oh, and I guess I'll have that smexy weekend since I have a story already waiting for me to write the final chapter :)

Have a great weekend, too!
BAUMember chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was a great story i loved it and in a public place even better it was so sweet at the end, i love smakced so much, dam stupid writers of csi ny lol get a grip... anyways thanks for a great M story...