Reviews for Sublimation
Amanthya chapter 28 . 5/15
I've not the energy for a better review, but wanted to say that I greatly enjoyed this. It was well written, paced, and detailes. Good job. : )
Amanthya chapter 18 . 5/14
I enjoy how you keep Jacob ic. So many fics make him so macho-dominant because it suits their fantasies. Ok, he's a werewolf. But if he loses his essential Jacob-ness, I can't enjoy him being with Bella.
Amanthya chapter 12 . 5/14
*stunned silent* ...wow. That makes so much sense. It wouldn't be a good idea at all if the Alpha imprinted.

Take that, stupid baby-imprint idea.
Ashmerlin chapter 28 . 4/15
Absolutely fantastic story. Great storyline, great characters and really well written. About 90% of the time in fanfiction only one or two out of the three are present but you have all three and that makes for an amazing ride. Thankyou for sharing your stories with us, I really do appreciate it.

XoxoxoxoxoX
Ashmerlin
I'm reading this for what is probably about the fifth time and I just wanted to tell you that the scene where Jacob knocks on the hotel room door and reintroduces himself to Bella is one of my favourite moments from any fanfic I've ever read.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
You are awsome
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
BeckieT108 chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Loved the twist on Bella longevity. Very believable.

I'm crying. I'm crying because it was a very beautiful and mesmerizing story.
I'm also crying because now I will no longer have your story to keep me company. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent of story telling.
BeckieT108 chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
The tension is killing me...

I can't take this. I'm all anxious. My heart is pounding. Bella just arrived at the rehab center. Poor Drew. Poor everyone!
Bella needs to move away from the window. What is going to stop them from going there to get her? !

The battle is about to begin and I am afraid to continue reading.

Noooooo...not Seth. Please don't kill Seth!

I can't believe it's finally over. I don't want to read the epilogue because then it really will be over but...read I must.
Awesome chapter.
BeckieT108 chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
The battle with the newborns seems so helpless. Everyone is going through the motions of being positive but it seems deep down they feel that the outcome is not going to be good. They are all trying to be so brave. You have conveyed their desperation through your words so well.

Jacob is now alpha. I wonder how this shift in power will change the dynamic within the pack. Loved what Seth said,
"We're under new management”

Loved what Sam said. So poetic...
“Ironic, since our hair had been cut. Now we weave our paths together, rather than our hair.”

Please have Leah imprint on Drew!
BeckieT108 chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
Loved the easy banter between Charlie and Billy.

Very tension filled. I was very anxious reading through it.

YES! YES! YES! *fans self* that was a very juicy lemon!
A very exciting chapter.
BeckieT108 chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Jacob walking out of the room, knocking and introducing himself to Bella was perfect. Definitely an Awwwww moment.

Wow...wow...wow...so much has happened. Charlie needing long time care. Bella having to care for him full time. Drew transferring to a Forks. Sue coming to care for Charlie. Sam being too sensitive about being happy with Emily. And now! VICTORIA!
BeckieT108 chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
Oh noooo...this chapter was going so well. Sometimes wrong with Bella. The venom is affecting her isn't it?

Nooooo! Not Charlie! I knew he was trying to be super cop in Seattle. Poor Bella. She's finally getting her life back together and this had to happen.

Great ending for a tense chapter. Not a perfect ending but at least a healing ending.
BeckieT108 chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Awesome chapter!
The meeting between the pack and the Cullen's was very well written.

It was nice how the pack was welcomed to the pack.

I'm worried about Charlie. He's trying too hard to make it seem that whatever he's doing is not dangerous. I think he's actually investigating leads that are going to take him straight to Victoria. I hope not.
BeckieT108 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Sam still hasn't accepted Bella as one of the pack. She has a good start but it's going to take Sam and a few others time to truly trust her.

Bella's meeting with the Cullen's is going to be interesting especially if Edward does show up.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »