Reviews for Sublimation
corkykellems chapter 3 . 6/10
Oh Please tell Me Jake Imprints on Her...Love these two tiogether
MelkiSihou chapter 2 . 2/26
"We broke apart and I was sure somehow that something solid was growing between us.

Maybe it wasn't new, maybe it had always been there, and... Just maybe it had always been right."

I loved these sentences. Loved them!
I love the last few sentences in this chapter!
Lasaraleena chapter 14 . 2/21
So this is my first review for this story, because I can't slow down long enough to review I'm so desperate to keep going, but this chapter definitely needed a review.
It's amazing. Love everything about it. Love the imagery of Jake and Bella and how I can picture them so perfectly and how it makes me feel everything they are feeling. Your writing is really really good.
Also, the main reason I reviewed this chapter is cuz I was listening to google play music and the song unsteady came on right at the scene of with Jake and Bells in her room and I was floored at how perfectly it fit. You need to listen to it and tell me if you agree.
Anyway, I'm off to keep reading non stop.
ladeerelli chapter 28 . 1/15
I enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
I don't know if you even read the comments for this story anymore, but I loved the lemon. Thank you for keeping it realistic and sweet but still with a little heat. I can't stand the lemons where Bella is a virgin yet everything is amazing and perfect the first time. I've truly enjoyed your writing and hope that you continue to write other things.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 28 . 5/28/2015
Best Jacob & Bella fanfic ! Loved it. Only wish it was longer! Thanks
Amanthya chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
I've not the energy for a better review, but wanted to say that I greatly enjoyed this. It was well written, paced, and detailes. Good job. : )
Amanthya chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
I enjoy how you keep Jacob ic. So many fics make him so macho-dominant because it suits their fantasies. Ok, he's a werewolf. But if he loses his essential Jacob-ness, I can't enjoy him being with Bella.
Amanthya chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
*stunned silent* ...wow. That makes so much sense. It wouldn't be a good idea at all if the Alpha imprinted.

Take that, stupid baby-imprint idea.
Ashmerlin chapter 28 . 4/15/2015
Absolutely fantastic story. Great storyline, great characters and really well written. About 90% of the time in fanfiction only one or two out of the three are present but you have all three and that makes for an amazing ride. Thankyou for sharing your stories with us, I really do appreciate it.

XoxoxoxoxoX
Ashmerlin
Guest chapter 24 . 2/17/2015
I'm reading this for what is probably about the fifth time and I just wanted to tell you that the scene where Jacob knocks on the hotel room door and reintroduces himself to Bella is one of my favourite moments from any fanfic I've ever read.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
You are awsome
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
BeckieT108 chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Loved the twist on Bella longevity. Very believable.

I'm crying. I'm crying because it was a very beautiful and mesmerizing story.
I'm also crying because now I will no longer have your story to keep me company. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent of story telling.
Beckiet108