Reviews for Sublimation
cujoo chapter 28 . 5/7
Awesome story ! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Xoxo
Cujoo
Storylover00 chapter 28 . 3/14
Amazing story! Jacob and Bella for together great in this. Did Edward end up dying? The last I read he rolled towards the fire with Victoria.
MoonFragrance chapter 28 . 2/6
Very nice touch with Bella's new life span. A lovely epilogue leaving a warm and fuzzy feeling. A few loose ends, like life itself. I'm so fond of your story. Thank you so much for this gem of a tale. I wish you well in all your endeavors.
MoonFragrance chapter 27 . 2/6
Words only have the power we give them indeed. This chapter was brimming with suspense! The speech that Jacob gave the wolves as they headed into battle was riveting. It was glorious reading about the wolves kicking ass alongside the Cullens. I could scarcely breathe even Victoria held Seth hostage. The ending scene here is lovely.
MoonFragrance chapter 26 . 2/5
Something else I've always loved about Jacob Black is that he is a level-headed family man. This noble trait extends beyond his father. The shifting of power was a powerful moment.
MoonFragrance chapter 25 . 2/5
A pleasant moment of intimacy for Jake and Bells in the wake of the brewing storm. Another masterfully spun chapter.
MoonFragrance chapter 24 . 2/5
Bella's revelations about her choice in any matter have been a long time coming. Adore the scene where Jacob introduced himself to Bella. What a throw it was to discover Victoria was behind Charlie's accident. Damn. I'm glad Seth and Paul will be there for backup.
MoonFragrance chapter 23 . 2/4
The quiet and uneventful patrol at the beginning felt like the calm before the storm. And no wonder. The unraveling of the history between Charlie and Billy was incredibly moving. I'm hoping for Charlie's recovery. Love what Billy said about it being time for Bella to stop watching her life from the sidelines. For pack fic recs, Coming Full Circle by toooldforthis and Breathe Again by ysar are classics. Bluebird by meliz875 is beautifully written with its nuances and presents an unforgettable portrayal of Embry Call. Just to rattle off a few.
MoonFragrance chapter 22 . 2/4
Man. This was intense. Jacob's thoughts when he and Edward shool hands... phew! Bella handled the reunion with the Cullens and its micro-encounters very well, considering the circumstances. Another marvelous chapter.
MoonFragrance chapter 21 . 2/4
One of my favorite lines you wrote and one I want to commit to memory comes from Bella's reflection on the clarity of hindsight. The situation brewing as Sam and Jacob ran it off before the meeting effectively reminds us the importance of accepting help when it's available to us, of not over-speculating and fogging decision making, and relying on teamwork when it counts. And God, Quil is a riot! The tangible shift that happened when Bella presented the pack with the unique pants is very well written.
MoonFragrance chapter 20 . 2/4
Seth Clearwater is always precious. As much as I cringed for Bella during the procedure, I still found it hauntingly breathtaking. The prose was efficient and struck deep. I adore the closing here.
MoonFragrance chapter 10 . 2/4
Interesting to read Jacob's observations on how Sam's leadership has been falling short. I love when Sam considered if he would do it all over again, if he'd known then what he knew now. I'm assuming he's content with who he's become, flaws and all, and wouldn't go back to have it any other way. Very nice touch with the reflection that both the wolf pack and the Cullens want to make peace with what they are, respectively.
MoonFragrance chapter 18 . 2/3
I wonder what's up with Drew. Hmm. You do a marvelous job with the plot bunnies. I enjoyed this chapter as we gear up for what's to come.
MoonFragrance chapter 17 . 2/3
Very moving to see Bella acknowledge that the person she was when she dated Edward is no more. The truth shall set her free. Always love Jake and Bells moments together.
MoonFragrance chapter 16 . 2/2
I like how you weave background information into the story through the multi-perspective storytelling. Breathtaking love scene between our hero and heroine. My heart breaks for the Clearwater family as they find themselves in choppy waters. I hope Seth comes out of this stronger than ever.
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »