Reviews for Misunderstandings and Misconceptions
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awe I hate it when they leave without talking to each other. That was a hot lemon though.
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I really enjoyed this short story I hope to read more of your writing.
RingTheBella chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
cute story, I liked it.
FeistyPalooka chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
:) This was a really cute story!
dark and bittersweet chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
i love your story. and i especially liked how you kept each chapter short, how you ended each one with not the usual cliffhanger but still kept the mystery, made me want to read more. and it's sweet, and short. and did i already say i love it? :)
PreciousD chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
i am so happy bella and edward met again and now are going to start from scratch :) that talk was really needed,so that nobody has feelings of guilt. i think they will make an awesome couple and they will both aid one another, i'm very sure about that :)

i loved this short story and your awesome writing skills, babe :) i can't wait to read more from you. oh and i finally need to read 'Toxic' :)

xx Diana
DaisyBlack chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Such a beautiful story..I read it straight through and loved it!
ladydread81 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
this was sweet and great! boy were they totally wrong about each other, eh? thanks for posting this for us to read :)
sunsettwilight chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Aw...that was sweet. How the hell you managed to do all that in just five chapters is just incredible. Job well done.
sunsettwilight chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
HAHA...so they both got the grizzly bits out of the way. Hand checking is such a important issue when attracted to someone,lol.

Okay, so only one chapter left. Are you sure your going to stop at just five chapters? what happened to the other...oh say, 30 that could be added to this story.
sunsettwilight chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
iv only just read the first paragraph, hearing why he's wearing the ring is SUCH a HUGE relief...lol, you had me worried. Okay..reading on now.
sunsettwilight chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Hm, okay...so she accepted ed's departure with grace. Im so glad she didnt just sleep with him because he had the ties that would enable her to finally be published. Whats with Edwards ring? hope the next chapter explains.
sunsettwilight chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh wow. I dont usually read new stories until they are established with a few chapters. I usually find it more interesting to read a few chapters at a time as i become hooked more easily. To think i had this little gem accumulating in my inbox for so long is a error on my part. I should have started reading when i got the alert. Oh well, i guess i have five full chapters to read today.

So this fan fic, as you can probebly guess hooked me in right away. I take it their both married, or atleast their pretending to be married (havent read chap two yet), but clearly the dynamic between them both is powerfull. You managed to make that point very clear.

How is bella going to react to seeing edwards card on her purse...well, thats going to be interesting. This is the kind of story that i wished was longer, five chapters doesnt seem enough, when the first chapter grabbed me so quickly. One of those ones you wished would go on and on and on.

Like me at the moment. lol.
sweetp-1 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Aw this was a great wee story. Enjoyed it, as always. Thanks for sharing bb
kitkat681 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010