Reviews for Misunderstandings and Misconceptions
pipelynn chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
This was such a sweet story! i hope it continues one day.
Legna989 chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Yay! Misunderstandings all cleared up.

I am amused that it was Bella who was the one to bring everything up. She seemed nervous, but determined, which I guess is more than can be said for Edward. I do think he would have said something if she hadn't, but I like that it was Bella, and I love that she was so blunt about it.

I also love that Edward was a valuable contact for her, but that he didn't-and won't-have anything to do with her career. They'll have something in common, working in similar industries and with some of the same people, but won't be dependent on one another like she and James were. Edward will be able to understand her situation and the demands of her career without hampering it, and vice versa.

This was a lovely short story. Thanks to SassyKathy for sharing and thank you for writing.
CherBella chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
"I'd say this date is a long time coming, and I'd like to be a little more formal than jammies and wet hair this time." - ha ha that was adorable!

What a lovely ending chapter bb! Thank God Bella finally had the balls to say something, LOL.

I also like what she said about the time being good, giving her a change to get her life and career together. Even though Edward helped her get the initial foot in the door, her success was all built on her own. Whereas if she had jumped into a relationship with Edward it would have been similar to the James situation (although Edward of course would never have been as hampering to her as James was)
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I am so sad that this is finished but it was so sweet and endearing. Loved your Edward and Bella! Would've like to have had James irate over her leaving him as his publisist and lover but I understand this was a shortie. Still VERY VERY Good! Thank you for writing it! *hugs*

Joan
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
ah yes i see you have left it open just in case there may be a continuance! i do hope so! i just loved it and was so glad they finally cleared up the misunderstanding and are gonna start dating! they are so hot for each other! loved it!
Meikela chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
*sniffle* - why do all good things come to an end? I thought this was beautifully done. :)
cvds chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
So happy that Edward and Bella talked. I really enjoyed reading this. Your updates make me smile:)

Have a great day!

Take care;

Claudia
Pat4pin chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I am disappointed *pouts*

I'm just hoping that you will continue this story...some day, maybe?

I loved it very much!

Thanks for the writing!
cvds chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter! I am so happy that Edward shows up at Bella's book signing. Off to read the next chapter.
silverpieces chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I like this story and I like this length too. There's nothing wrong with a short story in my opinion (although I'd most definately still read it if it was to be extended...;) )
2402a chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Wonderful! I'm sad it's ending but I love how you ended it.

Btw- I never got an alert
grrrr.edward chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
UGH so freaking adorable! god i lovelove good bande romance stories!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
oh nice i'm glad they met again and don't have rings on! looking forward to the next chapter!
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
hmph for somereason ff was fail and sent me this update out of order. however i am very happy to know of edwards reason for the ring, but also quite saddened. broke my heart a bit.
Pat4pin chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Aww why end it so soon?This is such a good story :(

5 chapters is not enough, sorry for my inconvenience, i really love this story!

Thanks for the writing!