Reviews for Want Need Desire
Ever Morningstar chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
All i have to say is Damn!
demonablackwolf chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Hay loved ur story, do u acuily do any of it or just like reading/writeing?
WeirdLittleStories chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
I'm sorry to hear that writing this story caused you so much anxiety. I enjoyed it very much, and I think it's quite believable that Jim would need this kind of stress relief.
kitty-cadaver chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
So perfect. My favorite Spirk smut EVER.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Just a question...Bones and Spock say he doen't deserve punishment...but in this chapter, Bones is mean because Jim " deserves it". Honestly I have my own issues...similiar...this would have confused me...(younger me).
Amazing chapter in here.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Infant terrible. Love this work very much.. finish some day
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
This is seriously mature work.
What is your training?
Akuku chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I have greatly enjoyed the story so far and hope that you will continue and update soon. The little cat people was adorable and quite amusing to use to interrupt the flogging session.
Akuku chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
It was emotionally disgruntaling to read Kirk wanting to be punished for something he had no control over. I know he honestly feels responsible but it hurt a little reading it.
Akuku chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Having McCoy join in on this will prove to be very interesting indeed. I enjoy shipping the three of them together and know I'll surely enjoy the following chapters far more than I probably should. xD
Akuku chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
This chapter was written extremely well. I admit to crying when Jim broke down sobbing. I hadn't expected to be so over come with emotion as he had. Overall, I really enjoyed and will definitely read on.
Ishtar205 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
It's my favorite story for the moment, cause it's really intricate and I love the building of the relations between our favorite trio !

Will you complete it ? Please (chibi eyes) ?
kasey123 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Loved this need more
Milarca chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Okay, I read the rest and loved it, and I hope you don't mind if I squish two reviews into one! :)

So the sixth chapter was a bit confusing (for Jim anyway) and tense, and I hope you resolve some of the issues you brought up in it... Jim seemed conflicted :( And I liked his thought process; he wanted Bones to come, took the punishment, but hoped Spock would save him from it. Save him from himself. And Spock didn't. It must have been hard for Spock, as you said, but I can identify with that. I mean, it's a very deep look into why Kirk is doing what he is in this story. I have to process it for a while before I can even really tell what I think about it, but I get it. I get Jim here. And I love all the subtle truths you've integrated into the story. Some that I wasn't even aware of. I love that :)

And of course chapter seven was just cute ;D I thought it was going to be a lot more awkward, but fortunately some of the other bridge crew were in their PJs too (Chekov and Sulu, oh my god, so adorable!) and all were very professional ;)

Anyway, lovely story and I can't wait for an update :)