Reviews for Not Fast Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
im so SAD no sad doesn't cover it right now im typing by feel becase i cant see anything through the tears but it doesn;t matter i love this story and the characters reacted as i think they should have and i going to have to arrest you for stealing this from Moffat.
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was so sad but so *good* at the same time. I think you captured Ten perfectly-this was just amazing.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Omg I cried so bad. Sadness! But really good too.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
*great big sniff* THAT WAS SO SAD! Waahhh! Well written, and really good, but... wah! So SAD! I'm not good with sad, I cry too easily. Doesn't stop me form loving it, or this fic, though. Very good job, even though it made me cry a bit.
Mkass13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was so sad. I loved it! :D
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well written, interesting. But sad, very sad. Overall? Well done.
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Doctor/Rose angst...why do I love you so! lol

Wonderful in a horrible "OH MY GOD THIS HURTS TO READ" sort of way! : )
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh gosh...so sad!

Beautiful, though.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Made me go all teary. Awww. :'(
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
SO SAD POOR DOCTOR IT HEART WRENCHING THANK GOD THAT NEVER HAPPENED EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE STILL SPLIT UP IN THE END

MARIA
Chrystal Rose chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
:(... so sad. but beautifully written! great job on this.
Miss Slomojo chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was so fantastic.

It made me cry.

Great job.
Obscure Soul chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really love this one-shot, as it's unusual to see someone killing off Rose, however, I think it would be good to add another chapter, to see Jackie's reaction, but that's just my opinion.
JeGarr chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I think I just died.

Seriously it was so evilly beautiful.

Pa-lease write more. I nearly cried! Better luck next time!

Can't wait to read more from you.
Ash-Varnei chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is awesome. The emotional levels are great, and it has real feeling in it. It could do with a little refining, but otherwise it's superb.