Reviews for Unleashing the Past
Earthmist456 chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Excuse me if this sounds rude to you, I am not trying to be rude. I have found this story just two years ago again and would love to see how it ended. My friend showed me your story back in 2011 and I loved it. However WHAT I DO NOT LIKE is when authors do not update their story for more than two years. It is not fair for other fans begging for that next chapter and always disappointed when they find their favorites are not updated. Besides that point I absolutely love this story! I REALLY want to know who is the Shadow King! How Ash will get of the mess he now is in. So please update the story really soon!
Again Not trying to be rude in the beginning of my review,
Earthmist456

PS. I click the button for favorite and follow story. I also favorited you the author.
AdvancedLover chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Wow its been 3 and a half year . Hope to see it completed
u r lucky chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
u have 80 goddamn reviews right now next chapter now pleeeeeeeez!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Lier boiling water is a fake move
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Its been a year already. When is the next chapter update?
raichukiller chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
cool
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
What a great story so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
DizzyDiana chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
I love how the way u used Lucario & Lugia in this story along with the Unova Region legendary pokemon, the white yang one. I can't wait to read more about Ash & Co along with the battle between him & the Shadow King as well. I'm dying to read more chapters to come so please continue to write the story & don't stop on it. Hope to see more new updates on this story soon. Bring in all the legendary Pokemon that are Ash's friends.
Michael chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
hope to see a update soon :)
Nour386 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
blah blah good blah blah. oh who am I kidding? Not anyone that's for sure. now believe me when I say that I have read at least 10 of these stories but none have been as good as yours ( the length duh) keep up the good work
Nathaniel Thomas chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I take back about being able to crush him. I'm his freind and champion of Hoenn.
Nathaniel Thomas chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ash could never beat my character Nathan! I have a Swampert, Aggron, Kadabra, Latios, Flygon, and a Metagross. Plus Ash and I are freinds and I am the current champion of Hoenn. He has never beat me once. So please put me up against Ash in a close Battle. Plus I'm a good sport and i dont mistreat my Pokemon. If possible here are two things I want to happen, 1. I beat Ash with Swampert and he invites me to go with him. Or 2 the match is a draw but still invites me. Another thing Team Rocket want's my Swampert along with Pickachu. Another thing ia if a trainer is mistreating his Pokemon I usualy send out one of mine to break it up (Mostly Aggron, Latios or Swampert breaks up the fights). I have a strong backup team of Charizard, Nidoking, Gallade, Garchomp, Luxray, and Crainidos. If a trainer refuses to break up a fight I battle him and most of the time the Pokemon he was mistreating join my team. If I get in this thank you very much but if this story is over could yopu please put me in your next one. Thank you for reading this and Thank you for your time.
Nathaniel Thomas chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very grim and very sad that's all I got to say. By taking them down after they were defeated did that mean Ash killed them?
awesomeness-rocks chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
UPDATE!
Gediminas chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
It's okay I will wait for your make sure that Ash has alot and a lot of that he has a ?