Reviews for The Little Things
Eternal Density chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
very well done, I can see you put a lot of work into these
Chris7221 chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
I have mixed feelings about this. Some of the things, especially the first few, were funny, but most were just... sappy. On the other hand, it is an interesting idea, if not an overly new one.
Shorty McGee chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I loved Rush! Thank you! The only thing I am certain of, is that I want more!
Shorty McGee chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I love this idea, and really look forward to seeing how you handle doing Rush.
samcarter1022 chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I love these little glimpses into their favorite things:)
JolinarJackson chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Beautiful. But you left out her mother. I think she misses her, too. But other than that - fitting story.
ladypredator chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Sweet little moment with Rush giving her his iPod.
thelasteddis chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Great chapter! The ipod dock was a nice touch. :-) I also loved all of her Matt-related observations regarding clouds. Theirs is going to be an abnormal romance...

The Camille recommendation was me. I love Camille, and there needs to be more fic about her... if no one else does it, I will. :-) I think she'd be fun for this fic, because we know what sorts of things she misses... Sharon, stir-fry, probably paints, maybe even that crazy old chair... Sorry. I'll shut up about Camille now.

Great job!
ziparumpazoo chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Really nice. I wasn't a huge fan of Matt at first, but I really like the way they've let the characters grow and come into themselves in the back half of this season. You've captured all those little facets that are starting to show nicely here.

(I also really like the implication that they were recruits together and would love to hear that story some time)
Shorty McGee chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I think you are doing a wonderful job and I look forward to more. Mostly, I look forward to Rush! He is yummy!
ziparumpazoo chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I really liked this, especially the third one. They do already all trust her expertise, don't they, even if she doesn't quite have that confidence herself all the time.
Shorty McGee chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Wonderful chapter! I look forward to more. I think you got them in charactor.
thelasteddis chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I like these! I loved Eli - his comment about the pause button was perfect. I feel like that sometimes, although not nearly on the scale that he must. XD. And poor TJ - of course of all people it's her that's pregnant. I don't know how that'll turn out...

Can I request Wray? Of course we know what she misses (Sharon, Sharon, Sharon, Sharon, and Sharon), and what she doesn't (that darned CHAIR), but I still love her to pieces and she'd be a nice one to read.
JolinarJackson chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was good. I liked it. More ... and TJ, please. :)
weirdgirl42 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Rush. You should do Rush.

This was a good start, very in character for Eli.