Reviews for Find Me
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow. You managed to make it sound like it really happened in the book (which , I suppose, was the purpose). Faramir was very well portrayed. Another little masterpiece!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I just loved this story and your description of Aragorn saving Faramir. A very worthy winner which had my vote for First ngratulations!
cap red chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I have to say, I just read this story and it is wonderful. It is well worth its first place position for Teitho. I loved the development of Faramir from a young age and the image of an anchor was particularly well thought out. Something I quite admire was the blend of movie Faramir and Book Faramir. Normally I prefer book Faramir, but your characterisation of him was brilliant, as was your characterisation of Aragorn at the end.

Keep up the excellent work.

Cap ;)
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Nice Job!
cjcj chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Parents should love their children born and unborn.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
It was a well written story. I'm glad that both Boromir and Aragorn comforted and gave him hope. It was sad that his father's love for him is lacking. I can't understand how any parent can have no love for his or her child.
Padma The Q chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing something so nice, and respectful to Tolkien's work.
Mirach chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Congratulations, mellon nin! It was a beautiful story! I especially like how you portrayed Boromir, the caring "big brother", and that Aragorn understands Faramir because of his own losses - and the loss of Halbarad is still raw and painful. It was chilling how Faramir embaced the darkness instead of fighting it, because it soothed the pain of his hearth with its cold. And yet Aragorn has heard his call, maybe the same call from the beginning of the story, directed to no one in particular. I liked also the little confusion: "He could never imagine the gentle Finduilas gifting her son with a weapon." No, not Finduilas...) I'm glad for Faramir that he found light at last, and also for Aragorn, because the loss of Halbarad was compensated by the friendship with Faramir.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
What a beautiful story! For your first time with Faramir, I think it worked out beautifully. I loved the instant where he finds Aragorn amidst his darkness, and how you tie his background and his history in with this earth-shattering moment of the king returning. A light, indeed.

Best,

Marchwriter
Elenothar chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh my god, this is so hauntingly beautiful! Faramir was one of the characters who had to go through so much and I simply loved the idea of Aragorn finally freeing him of his angst and pain.

Once again a truly lovely one-shot! :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2