Reviews for Dark Horizons
Queen Victorius chapter 28 . 4/7/2015
Wow! I don't even know where to begin my praises. This story just had the perfect mixture of humor, friendship, romance, thriller, and, well, everything! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
BOOYEAH! Gimli got his revenge! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Hooray! Legolas is back to normal! Well, sort of. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
I'm kind of surprised that that idea didn't come to my mind before. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
Ah, man! Gimli was putting on quite a show there, wasn't he? Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 23 . 4/6/2015
I have to admit, I felt pretty emotional in this chapter. Again, way to go, Pippin! From the way you portrayed him, I wish that I could be just like him. :) Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
WHOOHOO! GO PIPPIN! Granted, he and Legolas aren't out of the woods just yet. Keep up the great work! That's what you get for messing with a hobbit, Malek! IN YOUR HIDEOUS FACE!
Queen Victorius chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
Jeez,poor Gimli! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
Oh, man! Somebody better beat the crap out of those orcs and Malek. Especially Malek! Keep up the great work!
Karina chapter 28 . 4/5/2015
Oh wow, I loved this story so much! I had bookmarked it years ago, but only recently decided to read it. It was fantastic, you're written such an excellent story, perfectly describing each character. I love your moments between Aragorn and Arwen, they're sweet, but not over the top. I found myself laughing at so many different places I couldn't list them all ("This is for ruining my wedding" is a favourite). You gave Pippin such a wonderful opportunity to shine, making him be the hero who saved Legolas. I also love how there was no obvious cure for him, though the Light of Earendil sure helped (so clever of Frodo to carry it with him at all times). You villain Malek was quite terrifying, but in the end he was a "bad guy" just like any other. :) Your original characters are also well fleshed out, I like the side plot with the mayor and Kenson's entrance in the story was a favourite part also (it feels like it was so long ago that Legolas ran into him in the ruined city). Great story, thanks for writing it! Now... I'm going to go read the next one. :D
Queen Victorius chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
Well, Aragorn is going to be pretty horrified at finding out that Pippin isn't at the city, if there is even a city left at all. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Well, I guess that's it for Aragorn and Legolas, huh? Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
OH NO! LEGOLAS! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 16 . 4/4/2015
Oh, man, here we go! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
Oh no, oh no, oh no, no,no,no,no,no...no! Pippin is going to follow after them all alone, isn't he? Keep up the great work!