Reviews for Such Is My Luck
Airboats chapter 14 . 4/22
This Miss Carefree and Miss Responsible mess is seriously taking away from the story. I like the story but I literally scroll over everything when I see that crap. It's completely distracting and annoying.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 15 . 4/17
I'm crying.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 4/17
What? Oh no!
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 20 . 4/16
This crazy, bunny like loving, funny couple just made me cry and made me laugh. I loved every word, every second of their journey!
Warm regards from Florida ️
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
He got all kinds of worked up over her little purple friend. Demanding that he be the only one to give her satisfaction from now on. Possessive Edward showed up there. I liked that the friends all hit it off, that was fun. Loved the third person perspective of what was going on at the bar with Rose. That was fun. Emmett saved the day. Greasy Wee Man went running off. Alice rendered speechless, was so funny. Jasper definitely got to her. Sexy dancing on the floor, with a little naughty thrown in. If it weren't so damn dangerous, I'd say go for the road head Bella. However, I'd like the fictional people to make it home safely. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
A good ending to a good story. It was refreshing that you had them plan their pregnancy, in lieu of the standard accidental route. Very refreshing. Very good to hear that the business is going strong and even growing.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/10/2016
She still doesn't deserve him. If all she had to do was wrap her head around things, than say so. Have her tell him, I just can't right now but, that doesn't mean no. Instead she says a flat out no. She could've said something along the lines of, 'I'm not ready yet for that big of a commitment.' or, something similar. At least tell him she still wants him and that a move is not completely out of the question.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
I think she's a fool, who doesn't love Edward even a quarter as much as he loves her. If she did, it wouldn't have even been a question of moving. It would have been a question of when are we moving. Instead she says no and makes him go through hell, having to leave her behind. And, she does it all in the middle of his family going through hell! She doesn't deserve that kind of love, if she is that willing to throw it all away like that. How completely selfish and just plain mean of her. I can only imagine what his family must think of her. Cruel and heartless are just two words that come to mind.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Well, this really should be listed as drama/romance, not romance/humor. It is funny but, the drama of the last couple chapters were completely unexpected when reading romance/humor. Now, she's leaving him. No matter that he loves her and even said he wouldn't go without her. That's really, really selfish of her to do.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/10/2016
This is what happens when people don't immediately go to HR and file a complaint. Those rules are set for a reason. All this shit was happening to her and she let it happen, like a fool. What an idiot she is. Now, it seems Edward has lost his job. James gets off Scot free and anything Bella says to HR now, will be considered slander because James got her boyfriend fired. Lovely.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
So wait. She's been putting up with James' shit for weeks? They have a HR department and she can go to it. She knows this, right? Not to mention, she hasn't mentioned a thing to Edward for weeks? What's wrong with her?
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Most office buildings have cameras. Especially in the common areas, like conference rooms. Why would she still take a lunch, when she already took forty six minutes of personal time to be with Edward? Is she trying to get fired from her job? I'm sure James knows exactly what happened and will report both of them. And, the cameras will have caught it all. Ms. Responsible will have a hey day with that.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Another very hot chapter. Loved his home, as it sounded really quite spectacular. Very sweet of her to whip up breakfast. His worry about overwhelming her was seriously sweet. I really liked that she simply got up, walked around the table and sat in his lap. All the reassurance they both needed, was in that action. Work should prove to be interesting. With the way Tanya wants Edward and Edward does not want him. I just hope that she doesn't try to beat down Bella's self esteem. I hope Bella stays strong, if she tries that type of maneuver. They really are only a week in. Would be even better if Bella takes Tanya down a few pegs with her words. That's always quite entertaining.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
Holy hell, hot window sex . . . yummy! Loved the run in with Tanya and the two of them in separate halves of Edward's PJ's. That was fantastic! In your face, Tanya! Ha! Then we went right back to yummy time. Great chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
I was worried that Tanya would factor in somewhere. The relentless and clueless, way she kept hitting on Edward was the hint. Unfortunately it fed into a past wrong of Bella's. I'm glad she listened to him. The ILY's were unexpected. I liked them. I'm living proof you can fall in love in less than a week. And, we're still going strong twenty-six years later. Great chapter!