Reviews for Such Is My Luck
blondferretgirl chapter 20 . 6/13
Love It!
TrickeyTricky chapter 2 . 6/11
ahhh, love it! I'm completely hooked. Something tells me this Edward has a "bad" reputation around the office but he's really a class act.
TrickeyTricky chapter 1 . 6/11
Fun intoduction to your story in Chapter 1. I am intrigued and excited to continue reading.
LAB1 chapter 20 . 5/10
This story was really cute! Super fluffy. I skipped past the lemons and finished in record time! It has been 6 years and I hope that your brother is doing well still! I don't know if you are reading reviews and if you have gone this path, but I felt like I should mention hemp CBD oil to you. The research out there for cancer is amazing! It will shrink some types, but will make it stay in remission. The studies coming back for brain and nerve regeneration are amazing! My friends permanant (for 20 yrs) brain damage resulting in partial blindness after a series of mini strokes was reversed after 3 months. We didn't know that was possible, but she can see now! She was taking it for pain. I hope that he is already using it and doing well!
Airboats chapter 14 . 4/22/2017
This Miss Carefree and Miss Responsible mess is seriously taking away from the story. I like the story but I literally scroll over everything when I see that crap. It's completely distracting and annoying.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 15 . 4/17/2017
I'm crying.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 4/17/2017
What? Oh no!
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 20 . 4/16/2017
This crazy, bunny like loving, funny couple just made me cry and made me laugh. I loved every word, every second of their journey!
Warm regards from Florida ️
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
He got all kinds of worked up over her little purple friend. Demanding that he be the only one to give her satisfaction from now on. Possessive Edward showed up there. I liked that the friends all hit it off, that was fun. Loved the third person perspective of what was going on at the bar with Rose. That was fun. Emmett saved the day. Greasy Wee Man went running off. Alice rendered speechless, was so funny. Jasper definitely got to her. Sexy dancing on the floor, with a little naughty thrown in. If it weren't so damn dangerous, I'd say go for the road head Bella. However, I'd like the fictional people to make it home safely. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
A good ending to a good story. It was refreshing that you had them plan their pregnancy, in lieu of the standard accidental route. Very refreshing. Very good to hear that the business is going strong and even growing.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/10/2016
She still doesn't deserve him. If all she had to do was wrap her head around things, than say so. Have her tell him, I just can't right now but, that doesn't mean no. Instead she says a flat out no. She could've said something along the lines of, 'I'm not ready yet for that big of a commitment.' or, something similar. At least tell him she still wants him and that a move is not completely out of the question.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
I think she's a fool, who doesn't love Edward even a quarter as much as he loves her. If she did, it wouldn't have even been a question of moving. It would have been a question of when are we moving. Instead she says no and makes him go through hell, having to leave her behind. And, she does it all in the middle of his family going through hell! She doesn't deserve that kind of love, if she is that willing to throw it all away like that. How completely selfish and just plain mean of her. I can only imagine what his family must think of her. Cruel and heartless are just two words that come to mind.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Well, this really should be listed as drama/romance, not romance/humor. It is funny but, the drama of the last couple chapters were completely unexpected when reading romance/humor. Now, she's leaving him. No matter that he loves her and even said he wouldn't go without her. That's really, really selfish of her to do.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/10/2016
This is what happens when people don't immediately go to HR and file a complaint. Those rules are set for a reason. All this shit was happening to her and she let it happen, like a fool. What an idiot she is. Now, it seems Edward has lost his job. James gets off Scot free and anything Bella says to HR now, will be considered slander because James got her boyfriend fired. Lovely.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
So wait. She's been putting up with James' shit for weeks? They have a HR department and she can go to it. She knows this, right? Not to mention, she hasn't mentioned a thing to Edward for weeks? What's wrong with her?