Reviews for Such Is My Luck
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
Mmmmm, such a yummy chapter. That was fantastic. I loved that they fell asleep after getting each other off, just to awaken later and take it the rest of the way. It was really quite sexy. Loved the playfulness through the the chapter. Not just with the texting but, when they were having sex too. I loved that they made it playful. I'm so glad he realized what he'd said and how it sounded, going into the shower with her, reassuring her. Yes, very good chapter, indeed.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
I like your penname, it's really fun. Fun chapter. I loved when Bella got jealous of the little teens in the elevator, and essentially attacked Edward. That was fun. Not the jealous, the attacking. Speaking of, I really liked how they attacked each other just inside the room, up against the door, then moved to the wall . . . woo~hoo! The best was that they slowed down and instead of going full on sex, they made-out and got each other off. Far better when the characters take the steps. Letting them enjoy each stage. Great chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
I'd have to say their flirting definitely jumped way up in this chapter, hehehe. Loved that they both skipped ou on the afternoon sessions. It was interesting that Bella got to witness Edward turning Tanya down, yet again, which was good. I'm glad she insisted he take the bed for the nap. Hopefully, their make-out session will have them sleeping in the bed together. Not necessarily post-coital, just make-out and pass out.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Well, accommodations are covered. Now, we need to get them flirting with each other. It was great to learn the gossip in the office was untrue about Edward and that he wants to work to get Bella to know the same. Liked the fix for no PJ's, in wearing his PJ top. She'll have to make sure to get something the next day. Something flirty and comfy . . . tank top and shorts.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Still intrigued. I liked that we got an EPOV and that he likes Bella. If he said that James was the self proclaimed ladies man, than perhaps Edward isn't what the office gossip says about him? Otherwise, wouldn't he categorize himself at the same time?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
Goddamn there was a shit ton lemons! Other than that i loved this short story. Thank you so much for sharing!
MsLiss chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
a really lovely outtake
a slice of RL
loss, love, hope and courage
MsLiss chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
Whattttttt!? :0
jcnf009 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I love this story! They are so sweet together ️
jcnf009 chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Awww... I just started reading this story and it's so sweet
Hanover78 chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
I love a HEA! Thank you for sharing a great story!
Reader-many chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I got the rec some time ago so here I am
815 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »