Reviews for Such Is My Luck
Halo221 chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I won't "kill the author" but I do question why Bella is being secretive about her decision and thought process? Choosing not to move after so short a relationship is valid, but I'd feel she was being more "adult" and "responsible" if she actually talked to Edward about her concerns and decision.
Halo221 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Whew, hot hot hot!
Halo221 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Definitely enjoyed their run in with Tanya in the hall!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is more a confession than a review, but...
This was the first story I read on fanfiction and I was completely inspired. I've since read many more, but "Such is My Luck" is still the story to which I measure and compare all others. Your characters really stuck with me and the chemistry you built between Bella and Edward was HOT!
I just came back to this because I'm starting to write my first M-rated multi-chapter fic. I hope you don't mind me studying up for some ideas on the way to build a slow burn. I can only aspire to being anything near as good as this, but all the wonderful writers on (yourself very much included) are inspiring me to take a chance.
Sorry I didn't review the first time I read. It's another thing I'm trying to learn how to do right.
Mermaid chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
I wish this was the last chapter! Its my favourite. I know readers always ask for more..but the last word were tooo good not to be the end notion.
Mermaid chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I'm a Fanfic addict and never reviewed because I thought I have nothing to say... But you
are a very good writer and more importantly a very nice person i guess,cause you referred to
some very good stories even though they are not yours. So Thank you. I never read out of this
genre but you changed my mind.
christamnash chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
What a good, sweet story. Thank you.
christamnash chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Okay. You did it. You made me cry. This is so sweet. I've been holding off in reviewing, just trying to take it all in before offering up an opinion, but you have finally gotten to me. I read the first 13 chapters last night and was exhausted at work today, now it looks like I'll be repeating that tonight. I've got to say, this whole bit with miss carefree and miss responsible is so different and intriguing and this chapter miss responsible just took me by surprise... I'm really touched... have to keep reading
Halo221 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Wow, when you go, you go all out! Very sexy chapter ;)
Halo221 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Hot! And then cute :)
Halo221 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Ah those two wont last long, lol!
Halo221 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Oh dear, I'd kill Jessica! But luckily she's got Edward there waiting to rescue her ;)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oo, that IS a rough start! Maybe Edward can give her a kiss to make it all better? ;)
Reader-many chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
Oh I almoste reach the end and Emma is a great name
Reader-many chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Wow 2 years that is perfect :)
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »