Reviews for Such Is My Luck
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Hi! You say this is your first fic? It's really good.. just read ch 1-3, and loved it! ... I would finish it tonight if it wasn't 2am! Thank you bb! loving it! xo
AutumnSong chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Jesus! That was good for me...good for you? I enjoyed his I love you word ramble, it was adorable and so precious!

What a dick move by Mike! Argh!
AutumnSong chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Here's to not getting carried away!
AutumnSong chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
How sweet caring Edward is, not letting her stay in a motel is quite protective of him. Jessica needs to get fired! How can you book a flight but forget to book the hotel? Incompetence of the worst kind, but at least Bella gets to stay with ! That's a plus right?
flecour chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Fantastic Chapter! )
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
A little early for the ILY's? Hmm... Not sure. Seemed ok, seemed right. I guess we'll have to wait and see once they're back in the real world instead of the little bubble that they'd created for themselves in Chicago.

Glad you're back!

sonia chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Great story~

edward'sbella17 chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
great story
hipstervampireandy chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Nice story! Update soon sweetie
fcat5761 chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Hello, I love this story and was happy for the update. Can't wait for their return to real life and work. I'm hoping for some sexy times in the break room, copy room, board room etc ha ha ha. Bella having a tattered past makes her even more real and I'm hoping for more deets on Edward's past. Thanks for sharing, just share sooner! :)...said with complete adoration, no hating!
AutumnSong chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
What a shitty start to a business trip! Poor loner Bella!
TwilightLove21 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Omg that chapter was soo good! I love how comfortable they are together :)! Ugh Tanya almost ruined everything! I'm so glad she didn't! Great chapter!

~ 21Twilight21
muzaklover chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Great chapter.
reesessweetie chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
i'm soo glad that the whole tanya thing turned into a declaration of lvoe thing... and bella talked to edward and explained to him why she acted the way she did. so thank you for not dragging out the whole misunderstanding. i always hated it when the girl would see something and she would assume something wrong and then run away, not allowing the guy to have a chance to explain things. this almost happened, but hooray for edward for being so pushy and saying what he did. i'm glad you turned it around for them. thank you!
timidvampire chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
oh thank goodness Tanya and James didnt get away with anything more! love these guys!

great chapter x