Reviews for Such Is My Luck
ktellis chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
* rolls around floor crying with laughter* - Miss Carefree dry humping a chair whilst licking a picture of Edward is the damned funniest line I've read in a while! Just F***ing brilliant! Let's hope the bubble doesn't burst too abruptly back home...
timidvampire chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
perfect last day in the hotel...now back to reality !
54hay chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Awesome chapter! I can't wait until the next one!
BellaScotia chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Yummy!

Definitely worth the weight. Completely enjoyed your lemons and loved how the got raunchier as the chapter progressed. Bella is a little concerned that things have happened too quickly and that is good, it's believable. It's great though, that she's not letting that stop her. The way they have settled into a comfortable relationship so quickly is well written. The fact that they have had to share a room for a week has lent an intensity to their burgeoning relationship that few couples experience.

The interraction with Tanya in the hallway was nicely done and I like how you took a potentially awkward situation and turned it around so that Bella got her revenge... and then got tickled by Edward.

Lol! I'd PAY to be tickled by Edward, well Rob! let's be honest.

I am now really looking forward the coming chapters, because it'll be interesting to see how their relationship withstands every day trials and tribulations. I wonder if there will be problems with their working relationship now that they are lovers, or if Tanya will try to throw a spanner in the works etc.

Great job.

Lastly, thanks so much for the shout out! I really, really appreciate it! It was a lovely surprise!

BabyBear08 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Grfeat chapter. Loved the little halway part with T,E&B
DaniaMCullen chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Woman I am wow that yeah I was drooling thinking of Edward he is just too cute and I love how normal he is gosh I am loving your story bb it's awesome!
DaniaMCullen chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awe poor Bella! Oddly enough we had our luggage lost when we flew into Chicago a couple years ago. Luckily I had packed a couple outfits for my daughter in her carry on bag but hubs & I were S.O.L. Lol we had to go to walmart & grab something just to wear the next day to wait for our stuff lol

So far I'm liking it I could totally see Bella frustrated. Hmm a bit of shopping sounds fun!
Gotta luv the Vamps chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
omg amazing chapter :_) amazing story i just read all 7 chapters because i couldn't stop reading... wonderful job...they are so sweet and just Great Job, I cannot wait for the next chapter! :D
BellaScotia chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Aw I can't believe I'm all caught up and I'll have to wait for updates with everyone else from here on in.

This chapter was good, I didn't like the part where she ran off but I understand why she did it. I'm so glad you didn't leave it on a cliffy or drag it out for a chapter.

They were so sweet going round the city together and then having dinner with their colleagues (naughty Edward!).

I can't wait to see how the dynamic works between them once they are back in their real world and working together etc.

Great job with this I'm really enjoying it!
BellaScotia chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Damn! That was a terrific chapter girl!

Whew! I made a cuppa to enjoy this with and it's lying untouched and luke warm beside me... completely forgotten!

One of my favourite types of sex... and not just to read about... is middle-of-the-night-just-woke-up sex and you wrote it beautifully.

There is something about still being in that dreamlike state, completely relaxed and warm and fuzzy that is a great place to be at the start of sex! Yummy. Whew! I was right there with them, lol, well almost, otherwise that's just gross! ;o)

It was also a nice transition from that into the 'cold light of day' it was very believable how you took us from the hot steamy sex in the dark to the awkward insecurities of the morning.

I thought it was great that Edward joined her in the shower and reassured her.

I loved the little snippets of their day that came after it. The texts, the staying in the room and ordering room service etc.

Oh God, I want a day with Edward exactly like that!

So, yeah, to summarize. I liked it. I liked it a lot!

BellaScotia chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Wow! If that's a slice of lemon then I really can't wait for the full blown juicy one!

You can certainly write hot scenes, there is no doubt about that.

It was also sweet too, Edward stopping to make sure it was okay was great.

I loved this chapter what a great way to start the morning...no wait... I have to go to work now? Shit!

Sorry I got distracted last night by my banner shenanigans etc but I'll be back on this later.

As for the suggestions, you said you've got a plot outline done for the story, right? Well I don't think you need any suggestions, you are doing an awesome job with this story and if you already have an outline then I think you should stick to it because I have complete faith that it will be every bit as good as what you've come up with so far.

Can't wait to read more, but sadly I have to! Don't you just HATE real life?
RikiMuniz chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Hahahahha... LOVED the chapter! I almost felt poor Edwards pain! :P hahahha... \o/ Now I want the sneak peek! :P See ya,girl!
nwflgl chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
BellaScotia recommended this story to me. Interesting ch1.
BellaScotia chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Oooo Favourite chapter so far! And I have to leave it here and go to work! Booooooo!

The little shower lemon fills me with hope for your BIG lemons. It was really hot!

I could feel Edward's pain having to lie on that sofa hard as a rock (him not the sofa) listening to Bella moan his name all night! Why do you torture the man so much ? :D

He was unbelievably sexy and sweet on their 'date'. I know it wasn't a date but it sure as hell felt like one.

When he spoke Italian to her, I was clenching in all sorts of places! lol!

I loved how possessive he got at the restaurant and how possessive she got in the lift.

I can't wait to get to chapter five! I'm hoping they basically run to the room, rip each others close off and put that bed to good use!

Sadly, like I said, I gotta go to work! :(

But you'll be hearing from me later!

BellaScotia chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I love this story more with every chapter I read. It's so cute. Bella wearing his shirt.

That little bit in the elevator was hot, I could practically imgaine Edward whispering in MY ear. Though in my version his hands were on my hips not my waist! lol!

You can tell I get a little carried away when reading stories.

I like getting the mulitiple viewpoints in the chapter it makes it more interesting if I don't have to keep second guessing what the characters might be thinking.

The story doesn't drag at all, it's moving at a good pace and is keeping me interested.

Thanks so much for the review replies, I love getting replies to my reviews and I always reply to reviewers who read my stories. It's basic manners in my book.

Anyway, you said it's fluff and lemons...well that is music to my ears. I love fluff and lemons.

I don't know if I'll have time to read more tonight but I'm definitely hooked this is such a sweet story.

You deserve way more reviews than you are getting but it seems a lot of stories are suffering from that right now. There is nothing worse than reviewer apathy.

Anyway, I'll review the rest as I read.

Well done!

x

Ps. The Edward Cullen shirt? Lol, I was given one of those as a joke for my birthday, I wear it to bed! The husband just rolls his eyes when I do.
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »