Reviews for Such Is My Luck
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
*phew*... all is well in life! I loved the ILY's and that they were able to talk it out! xo - can't wait to see what happens when everyone finds out! ;) ... xo - MoniNP mwah!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
As I just mentioned to you in twitter... ****yummy**** ... love your E&B, no bs... I love that he went into the shower to reassure her :) ... *runs to read ch7*... xo MoniNP
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Hi! You say this is your first fic? It's really good.. just read ch 1-3, and loved it! ... I would finish it tonight if it wasn't 2am! Thank you bb! loving it! xo
AutumnSong chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Jesus! That was good for me...good for you? I enjoyed his I love you word ramble, it was adorable and so precious!

What a dick move by Mike! Argh!
AutumnSong chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Here's to not getting carried away!
AutumnSong chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
How sweet caring Edward is, not letting her stay in a motel is quite protective of him. Jessica needs to get fired! How can you book a flight but forget to book the hotel? Incompetence of the worst kind, but at least Bella gets to stay with ! That's a plus right?
flecour chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Fantastic Chapter! )
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
A little early for the ILY's? Hmm... Not sure. Seemed ok, seemed right. I guess we'll have to wait and see once they're back in the real world instead of the little bubble that they'd created for themselves in Chicago.

Glad you're back!

great story
hipstervampireandy chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Nice story! Update soon sweetie
fcat5761 chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Hello, I love this story and was happy for the update. Can't wait for their return to real life and work. I'm hoping for some sexy times in the break room, copy room, board room etc ha ha ha. Bella having a tattered past makes her even more real and I'm hoping for more deets on Edward's past. Thanks for sharing, just share sooner! :)...said with complete adoration, no hating!
AutumnSong chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
What a shitty start to a business trip! Poor loner Bella!
TwilightLove21 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Omg that chapter was soo good! I love how comfortable they are together :)! Ugh Tanya almost ruined everything! I'm so glad she didn't! Great chapter!

~ 21Twilight21